OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 FREE weekend long trials for Rift. End monday night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 FREE weekend long trials for Rift. End monday night.

Received an email from Trion with 5 free weekend long rift trials.

They started Friday morning 10a.m (forgot to post this) and end Monday night at 10 PM.

They said to share it with friends, so, why would I not share it with the fabulous members of the Zygor community.

Remember, I have 5, and 5 only.

Just realized, this is NOT first come first serve.

Pick a number between 1-50 and the winners will get the key. Hurry up though so you can enjoy the game.

I'm not expecting many to post so it should be a fun comp.

Comment

Thanks for posting this but I already have a boxed version waiting to get played

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
        Thanks for posting this but I already have a boxed version waiting to get played
        Haha, playing it and loving it.

Just thought I'd help others who were on the borderline of playing it or not.

You should play with me, US Harrow Guardian. I play a bard, only level 18 so far.

Comment

I don't know if it is possible to play on a US server with a german game client. I'll try it when I install the game. Currently I'm playing WoW again

Comment

Don't know for sure Cartman but I know in the beta anybody on in EU can play on US servers and anybody in the US can play on the EU servers. I do know that alot of Russians are playing on the US server Briarcliff I think the name is can't be sure about the server name though. Either that one or Wolfsbane.
            I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
            Twitter @Chaos5061.
            Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Hmm, not getting the buzz I expected. So, the first 5 people to message me will get it.

Comment

One given away. Can share with 4 others.

Comment

Did you get them all passed out?
                  I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Werderx View Post
                    Did you get them all passed out?
                    I did end up giving them all away.

Comment

Originally posted by dudedafool View Post
                      I did end up giving them all away.
                      nice.

10 chars
                      I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

Here's a code with 1000 uses for our next Allies of the Ascended weekend! MLZQ-ME3E-MN3W-JXX7-L3YG From Trion.
                        Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
                          Here's a code with 1000 uses for our next Allies of the Ascended weekend! MLZQ-ME3E-MN3W-JXX7-L3YG From Trion.
                          Yeah i got that email too... (which i'm sure everyone who has an account got). My code is different: 33W9-DQLR-HF9Q-KE7P-9DDW
                          I wonder how many different codes they gave out and what are they tracking with'm.

Event Dates
                          10am PDT April 8, 2011 through 10am PDT April 11, 2011

Visit www.RIFTgame.com/en/ally instructions on how to apply your Ally Code and to download the RIFT patcher.

Comment

As far as I know the emails are single use only. The code I got was from the twitter feed they have.
                            Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

I got an email for the upcoming weekend but it's only a 5 friend code.
                              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                              X