Last Updated: 01/23/13
- Zygor Guides will never rent, share, or sell any information you provide to us with any other people, websites, or companies, unless compelled to by law.
- Zygor Guides, its forums, and other website services do not collect any personally identifiable information when viewing in a read-only mode.
- Zygor Guides automatically collects limited non-personally identifying information your web browser makes available whenever you visit a page on our website. This log information includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your query and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your web browser. We use this information only to develop and improve our services.
- Some of our website services require a membership. Members are granted the privilege to post their own information, comments, and opinions onto our message boards, provided that they follow the Terms of Service.
Zygor Guides Members Account
- The following information is required when becoming a member: a username, a password, and a valid e-mail address. Your e-mail address can be optionally used for administrative contact, and for contact from other site members. You can choose whether to recieve such e-mails from administrators or site members during the registration process.
- Membership does not grant the user unlimited or unrestricted access to Zygor Guides. Certain administrative functions are hidden for security purposes, and may not be accessed by standard users. Attempting to access or otherwise manipulate these administrative controls will have your account temporarily or permanently suspended. By registering for an account, the user must also comply with the Zygor Guides Terms of Service (see below).
Zygor Guides Terms of Service
The Terms of Service are available on this page.
Zygor Guides reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
- We restrict access to your information to website administrators who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
Updating Your Information
We provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your personally identifying information on our services.
Changes to this Policy