Zygor Gold Guide ? :I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor Gold Guide ? :I

Hello ! i leveled 1-85 (+ My mining & skinning was both 525/525 when i turned 85) in 5 Days & 2 Hours /played Time with Zygor Guides ! but. now that i'm lvl 85 i really needs some Golds (Especially for "Vial of the Sands") and i saw that Zygors "Gold guide" still was "Comming Soon" so i bought a "Gold Guide" called www.secretgoldguide.com and when i clicked "Buy now" they asked me about i wanted pay 8 Dollar every month for getting their updates -.-' i didnt wanted to pay that so i just clicked sumthing like "No i dont want all thoose awesome features and i'm just going to use this guide for a short time and i dont needs any updates", And on the starter page they told me that All updates and "V.I.P Access" was included for free. Like 30 minutes after that they sent me a email about where i could download it. i found out that the "Awesome Gold Guide" was a stupid .pdf file with some useless things like what addons she uses and some circles on a map where to farm what items (it looked like the circles and was drawn in paint -.-') and it absolutely didnt helped me (i'm trying to Recieve my Moneys tomorrow) SO DO NOT EVEN THINK OF BUYING IT ! it's really waste of moneys. But now i just wanted to warn you guys and ask if anyone know when the "Zygor Gold Guide" comes out.
    BTW, Zygor Guides Rocks !

(Moved thread to General Guide Discussions -- silverhawk11)
    My Oppinion of Zygor Guides: The Best Lvling/Dailies Guide out there
    All Misspellings is Made By Google Translate O.o

Originally posted by FreeDeH View Post
    Hello ! i leveled 1-85 (+ My mining & skinning was both 525/525 when i turned 85) in 5 Days & 2 Hours /played Time with Zygor Guides ! but. now that i'm lvl 85 i really needs some Golds (Especially for "Vial of the Sands") and i saw that Zygors "Gold guide" still was "Comming Soon" so i bought a "Gold Guide" called www.secretgoldguide.com and when i clicked "Buy now" they asked me about i wanted pay 8 Dollar every month for getting their updates -.-' i didnt wanted to pay that so i just clicked sumthing like "No i dont want all thoose awesome features and i'm just going to use this guide for a short time and i dont needs any updates", And on the starter page they told me that All updates and "V.I.P Access" was included for free. Like 30 minutes after that they sent me a email about where i could download it. i found out that the "Awesome Gold Guide" was a stupid .pdf file with some useless things like what addons she uses and some circles on a map where to farm what items (it looked like the circles and was drawn in paint -.-') and it absolutely didnt helped me (i'm trying to Recieve my Moneys tomorrow) SO DO NOT EVEN THINK OF BUYING IT ! it's really waste of moneys. But now i just wanted to warn you guys and ask if anyone know when the "Zygor Gold Guide" comes out.
    BTW, Zygor Guides Rocks !
    Sorry about your unfortunate experience with the secret gold guide, I always heard mixed reviews about it so I always avoided it at all costs.

And, I'm sorry to say that you shouldn't be expecting the gold guide any time soon, they stated they won't be making it for a while if not at all. Can't remember which they said exactly.

Comment

Okay, Sad to hear . But are you (or anyone other on this Forum) Using any Gold Guides ? (That actually works -.-') or any easy way to get moneys ?
      My Oppinion of Zygor Guides: The Best Lvling/Dailies Guide out there
      All Misspellings is Made By Google Translate O.o

Comment

Originally posted by FreeDeH View Post
        Okay, Sad to hear . But are you (or anyone other on this Forum) Using any Gold Guides ? (That actually works -.-') or any easy way to get moneys ?
        Someone in the off-topic forum wrote that they had the guide you purchased and that it was successful.

Personally, unless Zygor releases a gold guide, I won't be buying one.

HOWEVER, if you have a youtube account, you should subscribe to ryutaroakatarou. He is the best gold maker that I've seen on youtube. He gives weekly tips and what to work on all professions to make some serious bank. I've made over 100k using his tips, so I can personally say it works.

Comment

Right now Zygor is undecided on if he'll make a gold guide because with the advent of Cataclysm making gold in game has gotten much easier.

If you have the Dailies guides I'd suggest doing the pre-requisites (Storm Peaks and Icecrown full zone and Sons of Hodir to exalted) to do the Gold Run no ATG in the Dailies guides. This will bring you about 300g per day with only an hour or two of play time.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

In the Cataclysm content are also quite some dailies you can do, there's only no combined gold run. But if you are through with all the zones you can use the dailies guide to get reputation and gold.
            If your faction owns Tol Barad there are 12 dailies there, then 5 in Twilight Highlands (Alliance side), 2 in Uldum and 6 in Deepholm.

Most gold guides are only about the auction house and what to buy and sell. But the prices vary from server to server and by only farming herbs and minerals you can also do a lot of money so there's no real need for a gold guide.
            I never sell any green stuff or materials because I still need to level professions. And with every character I play from 80-85 I get about 3000-4000 gold from quest rewards.

Comment

Originally posted by dudedafool View Post
              Someone in the off-topic forum wrote that they had the guide you purchased and that it was successful.

Personally, unless Zygor releases a gold guide, I won't be buying one.

HOWEVER, if you have a youtube account, you should subscribe to ryutaroakatarou. He is the best gold maker that I've seen on youtube. He gives weekly tips and what to work on all professions to make some serious bank. I've made over 100k using his tips, so I can personally say it works.
              thanx bro. I watched the video.... he is awesome... never know that he exist before. Thanks for your information.

I do wonder what kind of guide that zygor would release for the gold making guide.....

Comment

Working...
              X