Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

level 40-45 Eastern Kingdom SIS undead priest Horde

Hi,
    I have relied on the SIS system for this chain. Firstly on completion of the suggested quests - i was still 35% from level 45 and the Guide told me to grind. I have also come across numerous bugs in Eastern Kingdoms when asking me to talk to a particular quest giver, (taranaer sunstrike) to name one) only to find out that i needed to complete a quests that was skipped by SIS. I had to go back steps and have to say i enjoyed the quests that were skipped by SIS - including the cinematic. I will in future turn of SIS if it is not properly configured.
    Thanks

Sorry you are having so much trouble. The team is working on a new skipping function and it should be out in maybe a couple of weeks. Until then we are recommending people to move the slider named Levels Ahead to either 3-4 unless you are using heirlooms or other XP boosters then we recommend you set the level ahead to 5-7. This will cut down on the skipping ahead that happens and causes problems like you are having. If you don't know where the slider is these are the directions: Right click the Zygor minimap icon and click the + sign next to ZygorGuidesViewer and then click Dynamic Progress there should be 2 sliders in there you will want to change the one named Levels Ahead to what I recommended earlier.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
    X