X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
    OK, here's a third one: we're doing a good job
    Reporting back to duty after having issues accessing the site the last two days...
    The issues should be resolved now, sorry about that.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
      The issues should be resolved now, sorry about that.
      Those nasty Goblins messed around with the site but the Gnomes finally took over again

Comment

I'll add my thanks to the mods. Having moderated forums myself I know what a thankless task it can be - nobody tells you when you're doing it right but they soon tell you if you're doing it wrong

Good job, guys...

Comment

Ill add to the thread.
          Cabby; you take a lot of your personal time to help people out, including researching quest paths in both the guide .lua file and wowhead.com. The amount of toons you have leveled and your dedication to the members makes you invaluable. You also took the time to create a FP guide for the members here. Just outstanding.
          Chaos; you take a lot of your time reading wow-related sites, and share that info with the members here. I also find your level of guide functioning and game-play to be pretty advanced. You also took time to help Cabby check the FP guide, and worked with him in detail until it became the guide it is today, which imo took a great dedication to what the members would receive, and to help out a colleague . You are a fantastic add to the group, and I'm glad your here.
          Cartman; not only are you familiar with Europe differences, but you are skilled with coding. Your quick replies when someone posts a .lua error, and the accuracy of the information you give is impressive.
          Thank you all for the time you take and the knowledge you share with us all.
          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Thanks Kamchak . Don't forget who e-mailed Zygor to ask for both you and cabby to be moderators with me!
            It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

OMG!!! I'm (Chanel) #5!!!!

Thanks for all your support! I wuve you!
              85s
              Skippyninja
              Oomatherman
              Judedaniels
              MissRuPaul
              Sumekomovani
              Pattymelt
              Shamwiches
              Twonewon
              Takakoinaba
              Cursesmcgee

Comment

Thanks mzanker it's nice to know we are appreciated
                Aww thanks Kamchak. And you are our mac guy so it's nice to know we have someone to respond for people who have mac problems. And you also have nice answers for people with class questions that they may ask.
                I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
                Twitter @Chaos5061.
                Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

We love you to Skippyninja
                  Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
                    We love you to Skippyninja
                    -hugs-
                    85s
                    Skippyninja
                    Oomatherman
                    Judedaniels
                    MissRuPaul
                    Sumekomovani
                    Pattymelt
                    Shamwiches
                    Twonewon
                    Takakoinaba
                    Cursesmcgee

Comment

Originally posted by silverhawk11 View Post
                      Thanks Kamchak . Don't forget who e-mailed Zygor to ask for both you and cabby to be moderators with me!
                      Haha... I think he forgot about you with you being a bit MIA lately.

Yeah, we all have our own little niches in what we do well and I think that's what helps us the most as a team of moderators.
                      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I know that I am always amazed at how quickly things are responded to when I come to the forums. I hadn't posted yet, because I don't visit the forums all the time ... but a forum visitor can be assured that the moderators here seem to work round the clock. No matter what time or day I've posted something, the answer (or a response) comes pretty quickly.

I think the entire Zygor development team (and moderators) is awesome. This is a great site and product that I always recommend to others.

~Beth73
                        Ravencrest: Drusylla (Combat Rogue)

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
                        We want to thank all of our Moderators here at Zygor Guides for doing such an outstanding job of helping answer questions. Because of them everyone is able to get (nearly) round the clock help and we really appreciate their willingness to help others.
                        We would like for EVERYONE to post one way that you have been helped by the Moderators in the past ( just a simple solution ) so they can be reminded of how much we all appreciate them.

Thanks MODS!

Comment

Thanks Beth73 It's nice to know that we are appreciated. About being on all the time we try as best as we can to see that at least one mod is on to help people with their troubles.
                          Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Dear Moderators... (soz if im not the best to write at english)

I just want to clear one thing out! Without you moderators on this forum, how would the cuztomer service have been? Its very important that you give an fast awnser to a cuztomer, even if the awnser is not the one you looking for (as a cuztomer), and maybe causes "delay" to your question, but in the end you'll get the information and you got that personal respons that fast, that is cuztomer service, and that is the Zygor Team!

I have been working on cuztomer support for 4,5 year to "take the cuztomer in hand" and listen what the cuztomer have to say. And as company there many are involved, you've to act professional, and to do that you have to have clear information and good support, as you have.

I've used Zygor Guide around 3 months, and i love it. I havent asked that many questions at forum yet but i've readed alot, and i've seen that moderators have a will to help the Zygorguide to expand, and to "catch up" the cuztomer.

There are always something you can do better! But who is 100% perfect?.. nobody, not even me/you/mcdonalds/goverment/companys over all right ?

And because of the moderators and ofc zygor himself, the guide grows bigger, and bigger for every day that passes thrue.

Special thanks to: Zygor, Zygor Supportteam, Cartman, Kamchak, Silverhawk11, Cabby, Chaos5061 (should be ranked up to real forum moderator), you guys really do a GRRRRRREEEEAAAAT job, keep up the good work.

Greets,
                            Mucitrus

Comment

Thanks for the nice post mucitrus. Just to let you know I use to have the tag Moderator but the only reason my tag says Junior Forum Moderator now is because me and the guys were joking around one day about us being a family and as I was the baby of the family I was the Junior Forum Moderator. I actually found where I could change my tag and changed it to that just as a fun thing for the other guys So I could change it back if I want to I just decided to leave it as a remembrance of that fun time I had with the guys.
                              Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

*Begins petting Kam on the head* Yes my pet...Soon you will be able to take over...Not just yet, but soon!

Comment

Working...
                                X