WoW Professions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WoW Professions

I think it would be awsome to make guides for every profession. Tell you step by step what you need to make and what items you need to do it. I for one would be willing to stock up with EVERYTHING at first then run the guide.
    Cabby's Flight Path Guides

Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

There is a gold guide coming next year after they finish the daily guide. I think it also includes professions.
    Until then you can take a look here:
    http://www.wow-professions.com/

Comment

I've also seen a response to a question that it is possible to create your own guide and code/format it so it can be used by the in-game add on.

Cabby is doing this with a flightmaster guide to help you pick up all of the new flight points.

So if you don't want to wait for the Zygor team to publish a profession levelling guide, it's withing reason and possibility for you to create one yourself.

I've looked briefly at the source file that is the guide and it's not difficult to decode the text and follow along. At least no worse that decoding this weather report out at the airport:
      KDTO 290053Z 08005KT 2SM +TSRA BR BKN004 BKN021 OVC029 07/07 A3003

So following their guide as an example, it would be simple to start with WoW-Professions, TenTonHammer, or another source and convert it to the format that the in-game guide understands.

Oh, and if you were wondering, at Denton, TX, 0053 GMT (6:53pm local), winds were 5 knots from the east (80degrees), visability was 2 statute miles, thunderstorms and rain in the area, mist, ceilings were broken at 400ft, broken at 2100 feet and overcast at 2900 feet, temperature was 7*C, Dewpoint 7*C, and the barametric pressure was 30.03" Hg

Comment

Originally posted by am88 View Post
        Oh, and if you were wondering, at Denton, TX, 0053 GMT (6:53pm local), winds were 5 knots from the east (80degrees), visability was 2 statute miles, thunderstorms and rain in the area, mist, ceilings were broken at 400ft, broken at 2100 feet and overcast at 2900 feet, temperature was 7*C, Dewpoint 7*C, and the barametric pressure was 30.03" Hg
        What, you all dont gage by mmHg?
        Sorry, had to.
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
          What, you all dont gage by mmHg?
          Sorry, had to.
          /poke I could, but the altimeter in the aircraft isn't set up for that. And I've yet to have ATC provide me the local reading in mm.

Comment

Ah, I see.
            I was curious, since everything we do in relation to a Hg type measurement is in mm standards in healthcare.
            And I never posted to you before, but you have my utmost respect, as all servicemen and servicewomen do, serving or veteran status.

Comment

Thank you Kam, former Army here. Was a fueler.

Comment

And I never posted to you before, but you have my utmost respect, as all servicemen and servicewomen do, serving or veteran status.
                If this was for me, thank you, but I haven't earned it. I did not serve any military term. I was in the Texas Aggie Corps of Cadets, but that doesn't count toward earning your gratitude.

My knowledge of flying is from a Private Pilot's license.

I too appreciate the sacrifices that our active and veteran servicemen/women have made.

This reminds me to be a bit more vocal in saying thank you when I see someone in uniform.

Comment

I do believe his post was directed at you m'friend. I just tossed in some background info on myself. Damn my meds. Anyhow, I was medically discharged from the Army but am able to go back at my discretion. Assuming I can convince the wife, I'll probably wait until my daughter is old enough to understand my decision and then return. I miss the lifestyle.

Comment

Honestly, that was posted to Am88, but not directly specific to him. I saw an opportunity to post my thoughts and emotions on the men and women that take up this honorable role, and make those thoughts known to every one of the serving members that are also members of the guides.
                    I did not get the opportunity to serve, and regret the life choices I made that created the impassable wall to my enlistment.

Comment

Sucks to hear that you were unable to enlist bro, it's great fun.

Comment

Thank you dulak. I have made so many friends in active duty and veterans it is as close to being a part of this honor as one could get sitting on the outside. I have had much of the same training in CQC and weapons, and even cold weather survival; however there is a stark contrast to this manner of training and being enlisted to serve. Knowing it and living it are two very different things to me.
                        A *huge* regret in my life.
                        But I digress. Getting off topic of the OP. Sorry about that.

Comment

Thank you dulak. I have made so many friends in active duty and veterans it is as close to being a part of this honor as one could get sitting on the outside. I have had much of the same training in CQC and weapons, and even cold weather survival; however there is a stark contrast to this manner of training and being enlisted to serve. Knowing it and living it are two very different things to me.
                          A *huge* regret in my life.
                          But I digress. Getting off topic of the OP. Sorry about that.
                          Kam,

We are the choices we make in life. I could regret a 20 year marriage that shouldn't have lasted 10 years but I wouldn't trade that 10 years back because I never would have met my fiance, the person I am 100% convinced I was meant to spend my better years with. It just turns out my 'better years' didn't start until my mid-40s

I loved my time in the Navy and although I do miss it sometimes, I also know that it was time for me to hang my uniforms up and let those that I've taught take 'The Watch'. Although sometimes we've wondered about the people we're leaving 'Our Navy' to, I am convinced that I have left it in good hands.

Thank you for your kind words towards service members - all of us do appreciate them. I often stop to thank those that served before me. Just today I chatted with someone that served on the Coral Sea long before I enlisted - it was my honor to meet him. I am very fortunate in that I get to still serve amongst and support service members; Marines on a Navy base for my current job (IT contractor).

Take care and hope you have a Happy New Year!
                          Matt
                          * Signature to be Updated at a later time *

Comment

I agree with voltec on this one. While I miss and regret leaving the Navy and not sticking it out to retirement, I would never go back and change it because then I would have never had my son.
                            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Ok guys, starting to get a bit sappy here and way off topic lol. If you wanna continue this convo, make a thread in the off topic area.

Comment

Working...
                              X