Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure if it has been mentioned, but it is common knowledge that Bronze tubes along with Copper tubes can be bought at the Engineer Supplies vendors with limited supply and not a 100% chance on being available... something to keep in mind to check before the AH.
    I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Werderx View Post
      I'm not sure if it has been mentioned, but it is common knowledge that Bronze tubes along with Copper tubes can be bought at the Engineer Supplies vendors with limited supply and not a 100% chance on being available... something to keep in mind to check before the AH.
      Look at my post again, there is a link to all the vendors that sell the Bronze Tube

Edit: Sold by (Vendors);
      http://www.wowhead.com/?item=4371#sold-by
      For glory, for honour, for victory! For the Alliance!

Comment

With regards to the "Dry Times" quest, you also need 5 Hops, looted from Harvest Watchers mainly, and taken to that Dwarf in Southern Westfall. You travel here when killing the Defias Knuckledusters etc anyway so it's good to pick some up, just as an extra quest to hand in whilst playing in Redridge.

Comment

Originally posted by hmg0207 View Post
          With regards to the "Dry Times" quest, you also need 5 Hops, looted from Harvest Watchers mainly, and taken to that Dwarf in Southern Westfall. You travel here when killing the Defias Knuckledusters etc anyway so it's good to pick some up, just as an extra quest to hand in whilst playing in Redridge.
          Well the link in my post pointed to that thread earlier but ill guess when the remade the forums it got lost?

Comment

Originally posted by Jerro View Post
            Look at my post again, there is a link to all the vendors that sell the Bronze Tube

Edit: Sold by (Vendors);
            http://www.wowhead.com/?item=4371#sold-by
            Just a quick comment here.

If you use the Carbonite addon, it keeps track of everything the vendors have for sale (the vendors you've already visited).

EDITED BY KREELOR:
            I forgot to mention that the "Warehouse" tool (which is the icon immediately to the right of the red question mark) is the one that keeps track of all your inventory items, and also those items which your alt chars have on them, and in their banks).

It (the Warehouse tool) also keeps track of every item each of your other (alt) chars have in their banks. Who knows? Maybe you already have what you are looking for on another char.

Click on the "Visited Vendors" link.

While your Carbonite map is on the screen, click the red question mark "?" and then find the appropriate "Visited Vendors" option. If I'm not mistaken (since I'm not looking at that screen right now), by clicking on one of the vendors, it will show all the items which that vendor sells, and possibly where that particular vendor is located. Items from vendors are usually cheaper than buying them at the AH.
            Last edited by kreelor; June 12, 2010, 03:59 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention the "Warehouse" tool in Carbonite.

Comment

Let's not forget the stranglethorn vale Pages..

This I feel should be added, for simply purchasing the pages from AH was worth for me.

Comment

Is this still in the game?
                On most servers you won't get many pages in the AH, at least I always see people desperately looking for certain pages.

Comment

The Green Hills of Straglethorn quests was changed in 4.0.3 to a single page drop according to WoWhead.

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=26269
                  You just keep doin' what it looks like you're supposed to be doin', no matter how crazy it seems.

Comment

Thanks for the link, according to comments this page seems to drop directly after getting the quest.
                    The quest is already in the guide, step 10 in Alliance The Cape of Stranglethorn (32-36) and step 36 in Horde The Cape of Stranglethorn (31-36).

jschweezy, how were you able to do the old quest?

Comment

This is a GREAT idea to post these shopping lists... One suggestion to Zygor? If these *shopping lists* could be incorporated at the start of each zone where items are needed to complete quests, it would be a big help. Knowing you need to carry certain items in your bags to complete certain quests in a zone would make it fasterr to level. I hate having to travel all the way to a zone and then get a quest that requires me to leave and find an AH to purdhase needed items to complete quests on my list. So much easier if you have an advanced warning that these items are needed for quests in that zone.

There are at least 2 quests in the Shadowmoon area (ummm, where you gain rep for the Netherdrake) The one NPC asks for a *shopping list* of 3 items to get. It would be helpful to add those items on this thread so those wishing to shop beforehand could be prepared.

Im sorry, on the toon I did those quests on, I didn't do notes to write the items down or the NPC that gives the quests.

I am also not high enough on other toons to play there to get the info. If no one adds those quest items to this list by the time I am able to post them, I will do so.

In addition, when you begin Hellfire Penninsula zone, one of the first NPCs asks for a certain alcoholic beverage. I believe the Inn you find that in is through the Dark Portal in Blasted Lands. would be nice to know that before you reach the quest so you have it already in your bags.

Thanks for this list and thanks to Zygor for all their hard work and dedication to provide a quality product.

Comment

The original list is a bit out-dated at this point. I do know that most of the items that you need to buy are part of the guides. In your Hellfire Peninsula example the first step of that guide is getting the Nethergarde Bitter so you have it when you go thru the portal. It's possible that this was skipped for you for some reason.
                        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

This thread is still usefull? I dont play world of warcraft anymore. So you maybe understand why the list is outdated
                          Hope you all still have fun ingame and happy leveling!!

Comment

Apparently the only thing you need to buy from the auction house for the Alliance guide is the Overcharged Capacitor. All other things are purchased at vendors when needed.

Comment

Working...
                            X