skins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

skins

Any new skins planned for the guide? (I know this probally way down road..given the things still being worked on)

Originally posted by zedina View Post
    Any new skins planned for the guide? (I know this probally way down road..given the things still being worked on)
    They just released the "new skin" with Cata release. I think I remember seeing somewhere that Zygor is now allowing people to code their own skins into his... but not sure... might've been a dream :P

Comment

The team will create some other skins after they've got everything updated.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

As far as skins go, if there's a big enough demand (so far, there hasn't been) for the Version 2.0 skin to be made an option again, we will add that back in, but it seems since everyone has been able to actually test drive Version 3.0, there has been virtually no requests for Version 2.0 to be made an option again. We would prefer to have only one viewer to make troubleshooting errors easier, but we may add the option for various skins in the future.
        Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Thanks for such a quick response ZS2. As far as my personal opinion goes, the new skin is very friendly imho

Comment

Well, I don't think changing the skin would change the guide viewer itself. With that said, a suggestion would be to implement some guidelines or restrictions so that only the look of the guide itself is changed and not the core part of what makes the guide function.

Comment

Originally posted by dulak View Post
              Well, I don't think changing the skin would change the guide viewer itself. With that said, a suggestion would be to implement some guidelines or restrictions so that only the look of the guide itself is changed and not the core part of what makes the guide function.
              Well, say a customer fooled around with the skins, and the skin moved things around without changing the core function, and that customer later needed help. If we tried to instruct them to say "click the lightning button in the right hand corner to activate SIS", they might come back with a response like "WTF?!!! I don't have the FREAKING lighting button on my GUIDE! Zygor is a ripoff!". We would like to avoid such situations, and keeping everyone using the same guide viewer skin would solve that.
              Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

This is very true.

Comment

What about changing the color of the guide? or is that already avaiable?

Comment

I think that is the main type of skin stuff we'll see from Zygor then. Right now it's just the black color.
                    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I did like how in the old guide you had the different color options

Comment

We may look into making some options for this once the (soon to be done) Smart Injection System is ready.
                        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I would love to see some skins or a way to maybe alter some of the colors.

Comment

Thought I would bump this back up instead of making a new thread.

Has there been any updates on new skins, Zygor(Or the various Supports)?
                            Would really love some variety instead of the midnight black. Obviously I'm not asking for v2 back, but, just some new colors.

That is the one thing I am missing terribly.

Comment

We are currently working on some things *later to be announced* that will take major priority over the skins for the time being. We haven't forgotten that people would like to see this, it just isn't number 1 or 2 on our list right now.
                              Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                              http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                              http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
                              X