No announcement yet.

Cataclysm Daily guide.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are no upgrade buttons for the Dailies guides at this time. If there is anything there for Dailies it's for him to buy guides that he doesn't already own, i.e. the Alliance side or the Horde side.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

To make another correction, the October7th to December 6th dates only applied to guides purchased BEFORE Cataclysm released. Any guides purchased on or after December 7th include Cataclysm, so you will get the updates when they are released.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

i did the work dailies as lvl 85 and they still paid 13g. So the wotk daily guides are still just as valid as ever

Cata dailies are lacking right now for Dragonmaw. There's a few in Twilight you can do, and they all send you to the same spot up north.

Ramhaken has exactly one daily

Earthen Ring has zero. Not sure about the Hyjul druid people

Comment

More Cata dailies will be placed by Blizzard in time, same as they did with WotLK.
          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

All I hear is bitching about people who want outdated WOTLK dailiies, my question is will ther be an update for the dailies for zones like Tol Barad and Deepholm. Gold is the least of my worries I would just like a set route to be able to farm rep quickly as possible. Thanks in advance

Comment

Ditto.. I'd like to know what reps have dailies, so I don't waste time wearing Tabards for them..

Comment

It has been said by the main Zygor team that they do indeed plan on updating dailies and adding in stuff for the Cata dailies. Currently their main focus has been to get the Leveling guides up and running as they should be. Right now Blizzard has very few Cata dailies in game so the team decided to give the Leveling guides the priority.

Comment

The thing is there is more then a few dailies. I bought this guide so when the time came I didnt have to try to figure out where they are. Which I did anyways, And when I am done doing dailies, i have done 23 dailies. Thats not a few. That is just about as many in WotLK. So Now this guide is only good for Holidays more or less, unless they add more dailies and the guide updates before I have to go find them.

Comment

Actually if you are level 85 you can do the dailies in northrend for the same amount of gold. So you can do the Zygor Gold Run and still get 300 Gold in a hour.
                    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
                    Twitter @Chaos5061.
                    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

And there are a whole lot more than 23 dailies in Northrend. But yes, I'm sure the team will get to working on the Dailies stuff as soon as they finish fixing the Leveling guides.

Comment

Dragonmaw Dailies, Tol Barad Dailies, Therazane Dailies
                        There's two in Uldum, but one is utterly worthless IMO.

I'd like to see guides for these as well, but I'm 100% behind the decision to get the leveling guides [main product] and SiS working properly first.
                        85 Druid, 82 Shaman, 80 Priest, 80 Warlock, 75 Hunter, 63 Death Knight, 62 Paladin, 60 Warrior, 60 Rogue, 22 Mage

Comment

Wow so I just paid to upgrade to the cata dailies even though there is no such thing right now. So your just selling fictional items until you get time? Good business practice. For those who will sit and tell me I can do Northrend dailies till the guides out thats fine and all but I already had purchased that. I just upgraded for cata dailies. Oh wait here's an imaginary button someone want to buy it?

Even if the guides weren't available I probably still would have upgraded to be ready for when they are I just think its really shady business practice to not even say before paying "Hey it's not here yet but be ready" I'm really disappointed in zygorguides atm this is totally not like you.
                          Last edited by sobeit81; December 28, 2010, 11:43 AM. Reason: had more to say
                          --PvP Junkie--

Comment

THE DAILIES ARE ON COMING.

THE SALES PAGE SAYS THE DAILIES PURCHASE COMES WITH AN UPDATE FOR CATA.

YOU DONT UPDATE SOMETHING THAT HAS THE ITEM OR CONTENT.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/update
                            "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
                              THE DAILIES ARE ON COMING.

THE SALES PAGE SAYS THE DAILIES PURCHASE COMES WITH AN UPDATE FOR CATA.

YOU DONT UPDATE SOMETHING THAT HAS THE ITEM OR CONTENT.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/update
                              I am saying what I'm saying to help I do not want people to get the wrong impression. I don't need to talk in caps to get my point accross but an "upgrade" which the members page states and where I did my purchase from normally includes an improvement of some sort
                              http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/upgrade
                              --PvP Junkie--

Comment

As far as I know there are no upgrades for the Dailies guides yet available on the members pages. You probably purchased a Dailies guide that you didn't already own. For example, if you only had the Alliance Dailies you probably just purchased the Horde Dailies, and that purchase would indeed include the future upgrade to the Cata dailies when it's released, but you still wouldn't have upgraded the Alliance Dailies. Please double check what you purchased and make sure it's exactly what you thought it was.

Comment

Working...
                                X