This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zodiak64 View Post
    Do you know where he is ? (Eyahn Eagletalon)
    New location at Mulgore 49.6, 17.5 near Camp Sungraze

Comment

Mound hiyal
      step 69

Pick up quest sweeping the shelf
      This quest doesnt exists i skipped this during lvling but after done all quest there he stills dont give it

Same counts for step 82
      return rom the firelands

Comment

Deepholm

most quist can't be pickup till 83

guide says you can go on 82

Step 8
        the reliquary

doesn't exicsts

Comment

The Deepholm issue is known and currently being worked on. For now the best advice is to run the Vashj'ir guide (or Hyjal if you already did Vashj'ir) so that you can be 83 before starting the Deepholm guide.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

step 226 in the mount hyjal guide. The raptor for the grudge match quest never shows up.

Comment

Originally posted by n1nj45tyl3 View Post
              step 226 in the mount hyjal guide. The raptor for the grudge match quest never shows up.
              See if any of these comments from wowhead will help: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=25314/s...ng-for-dummies
              I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
              Twitter @Chaos5061.
              Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
                See if any of these comments from wowhead will help: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=25314/s...ng-for-dummies
                so the game is bugged, and i can't move onto the next step without completeing this one....

Comment

Originally posted by n1nj45tyl3 View Post
                  so the game is bugged, and i can't move onto the next step without completeing this one....
                  Have you tried relogging? Also the quests mob is known to be killed by other players if you aren't there. It spawns as soon as you take the quest and other players can kill it even if they don't have the quest. If they do you will have to abandon the quest and then get it again
                  Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
                    Have you tried relogging? Also the quests mob is known to be killed by other players if you aren't there. It spawns as soon as you take the quest and other players can kill it even if they don't have the quest. If they do you will have to abandon the quest and then get it again
                    still nothing =(

Comment

Try this marco /tar Okrog around the area and see if you can find it. Just ride around the area and keep hitting the marco.
                      Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

My Deepholm guide has stopped working… I deleted the guides and re installed - still can’t bring up deepholm. It worked yesterday - Horde guide

Comment

Vashj'ir (80-82) step 266

Originally posted by icadanne View Post
                          there is no boat at this point, fount it a bit away, but there is no char named brogdul there, or any fp the only npc I can talk to on the boat, is an engineering sup vendor, the coords are correct, and Im on the boat, the waypoint arrow wants me to go to a location, where nothing is, but water, 700 yds away from the boat
                          Found same problem as above, the guide points you in one direction way out in the middle of no where but the location (64, 68) is right the waypoint on the step seems to be a bit out of place at (75, 69) but I found it using the points noted in the guide and I was able to find the noted "Brogdul" and flight paths and such.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Vashj'ir (80-82) step 269

Same locality problems as above.

Comment

This quest: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=10629/shizz-work
                              Also needs updating.

Seems that the notes don't indicate you need the Foreman and you need to be standing next to him. The quest marker indicates where the boars are, but not where the Foreman is (which is critical to kicking off the quest).

- J.

Comment

Same Problem

Originally posted by icadanne View Post
                                there is no boat at this point, fount it a bit away, but there is no char named brogdul there, or any fp the only npc I can talk to on the boat, is an engineering sup vendor, the coords are correct, and Im on the boat, the waypoint arrow wants me to go to a location, where nothing is, but water, 700 yds away from the boat
                                I had the exact same problem with this one as well. It seems that the coordinates are good (64, 68...I think) but the waypoint arrow is WAY off course. I know that if you are Horde, the ship is directly above the entrance where you receive the quest.

Comment

Working...
                                X