This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feralas (36-40) step 25:

The text says to use the Beast Muisek Vessel on any beasts you kill and then says you can check if it's a beast from the tooltip. It actually only seems to work on wolves and bears (which, to be fair, is what the quest text says). For example, stags are beasts but using the vessel says "Invalid Target".

It's a minor point but I thought I'd mention it anyway

Comment

Having problems on my level 20 blood elf. It says that the guide viewer isn't working so I'm not to sure what to do. Rite now I'm going into level 20-25 eastern kingdoms. Be nice if you could help! It works fine on all my other characters but just not on this one really weird!!!

Comment

Originally posted by branwell View Post
        Having problems on my level 20 blood elf. It says that the guide viewer isn't working so I'm not to sure what to do. Rite now I'm going into level 20-25 eastern kingdoms. Be nice if you could help! It works fine on all my other characters but just not on this one really weird!!!
        Going to move your post and this one to the Horde section, since Blood Elves are not Alliance.
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Can you post up the exact error message it shows? Is it a Blizzard error message or a chat one from Zygor?
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

This isnt so much a specific quest bug as it is a bug in general. or is it? my question is this. i have bound the magic key to the "z" key but all it does is target npc's. it wont use quest items, turn in or accept quests or anything else. as i understand it should be doing all of the above. am i the only one with this issue? i have tried other keybinds along with the guide repair tool to no avail. any suggestion or comment is appreciated.

Comment

everyone on vacation?

Comment

I hadn't personally responded because I felt this one was best answered by Zygor or Zygor support. I'm not sure what the intended functionality of the magic key is or what's truly been implemented with it. I do know however that there seems to be a problem with it where if you have more than 1 step being shown in the guide window it creates the magic key for the last step shown instead of the first step. I personally don't use it as I don't feel I have a need for it so I don't know all of the little quirks it might have.
                My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Ok its just curious because when it was first implemented it worked better then it currently does. it would accept quests, target npcs, run to that npc, initiate combat, and then turn in the quest at least. it was a little bit quirky but it did what it was supposed to do for the most part. then one day it just wouldnt do any of that anymore.

Comment

Silverpine Forest (11-20) step 100. Guide says to talk to Dalar Dawnweaver - "He's standing near some crates and barrels".

He was pre-cataclysm but he's now in the basement of the inn.

Comment

Arathi Highlands (26-29) step 4. Guide says to talk to Genavie Callow "On the top floor of Undercity". She's now at Galen's Fall in Arathi Highlands.

Comment

The Hinterlands (30-32). There's no turn-in for the breadcrumb quest "Revantusk Village" that the guide had you pick up in Hammerfall. You turn it in to Elder Torntusk upstairs in the inn. A good place to put this would be step 5 where you pick up two quests from him.

Comment

Thanks for pointing this out to us, we'll make sure to get this added in soon.
                          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Death Knight guide, step 110

The coords for the portal to Blasted Lands are wrong. The guide says 47, 61, but it should be 36, 69.

Comment

Step 7, level 13, Delivery to Tranquillien

It contains a duplicate step:

Accept 'The Forsaken'
                              Accept 'The Forsaken´

And step 9:

Turn in 'The Forsaken'
                              Turn in 'The Forsaken'

Comment

Thank you for the reports on these issues, we shall get to thes soon.
                                Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                                http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                                http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
                                X