X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are right, escaping the ' in the string in all those steps fixes it:
    http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...ll=1#post62148

Comment

This particular issue still needs to be fixed in guide version 2356.

Comment

Guide: "Zygor's Horde Leveling Guides\Outland 60-70\Netherstorm (68-70)"
        Step: 261
        Quest: Getting Down to Business

Zygor Guides tells me to <Kill Nether mobs>. This is completely wrong. Actually you have to target the Nether mobs, use the item Essence Gatherer while staying out of their aggro range.

Comment

For the record version 3.2.2468 still contains this information (steps 107 & 114)

Comment

#169 was inresponse to post #151

Comment

Originally posted by sommerling View Post
              Guide: "Zygor's Horde Leveling Guides\Outland 60-70\Netherstorm (68-70)"
              Step: 261
              Quest: Getting Down to Business

Zygor Guides tells me to <Kill Nether mobs>. This is completely wrong. Actually you have to target the Nether mobs, use the item Essence Gatherer while staying out of their aggro range.
              Thank you, we are aware of this and the guide will reflect this change in the next update.
              Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
              http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Zygor guide 3.2.2468

Guide: Felwood(47-48)

Stuck on step [57]. shows that I accepted the quest "The Fate of Bloodvenom Post" but does not allow me to move to step [58].

Comment

Step 57 is the last step in the 47-48 guide, please manually load up the Felwood (48-51) guide.

Right now there is a bug in the guides which is causing it to not move on to the next guide or show that you have completed the current guide. The team are working on getting this fixed.

If you'd like to see if you've reached the end of a guide follow these steps in game. Open the guide options, click on Zygor Guides Viewer on the left side, then immediately below the Load button is a line that shows the total number of steps in the currently loaded guide.
                  My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Guide: "Zygor's Leveling Guides\Northrend 70-80\Borean Tundra (70-72)"
                    Step: 40
                    map: Borean Tundra#486 /0
                    needsreload: false
                    level: 70
                    (complete: NO, auxiliary: NO, possible: YES)
                    Goals:
                    1. . "An Alliance Deserter will begin to follow you. Lead him to 55.3,50.8"
                    Coords are not clickable. The coords of the follow-up-quests are not clickable as well.

Comment

Yeah, that's a bug that Zygor is working on. Currently the only clickable coordinates are the ones in the very first line, the normal ones that the arrow is set to when the step first shows.
                      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by sommerling View Post
                        Coords are not clickable. The coords of the follow-up-quests are not clickable as well.
                        This should be fixed now for the next update.
                        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Just a note that this is not fixed for the Ghostlands guide - the alternate coordinates are still not clickable.

Comment

Some of the alternate coordinates have been overlooked when the guide format for those was changed. If you encounter such steps please post faction guide and step here so the Zygor team can fix it quickly.

Comment

I've finished that guide now and didn't make a note of the steps. However, it was most if not all of the steps with alternate coordinates. The final few quests in Deatholme were OK, though.

Comment

The first 8 steps of the Nagrand guide should take you back to hellfire Peninsula for a short quest chain that builds up Mag'har reputation.
                                Didn't the guide show these steps? If not there may be some bug in guide viewer on these reputation based steps.

Edit: nofly01 had the problem that the reputation based steps at the beginning of the Nagrand guide got skipped so he was not able to do quests in Garadar.

Comment

Working...
                                X