Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see this guide is missing it's leechsteps for the main Leveling guide. I'll get this added to the list to get fixed.

For now, load up the Zul'Drak Leveling guide and do everything in that first, then load up the Loremaster guide to finish it off.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Zul Drak Loremaster Guide

Guide to Zul Drak still are problems with this, even after the upgrade today, but this time he is presenting 88 quests (the correct would be 100) and 77 of these 88 it shows the achievement Loremaster of the Grizzly Hills, I left those 11 reported previously, please check.

Comment

You'll see that odd number reported because you're actually using 2 separate guides as one. The 88 you see will be the Leveling guide portion. Once you've done the Leveling guide portion and it goes into the Loremaster portion then you should see the other number. Also, sometimes you'll be doing a quest in a surrounding zone that will count toward this one so once you've completed all of the Outlands zones for Loremaster you should have it all completed.

Comment

so I must use the leveling guide and after completing it I should switch to using the guide for Loremaster?

Comment

With the update today the Loremaster guide will load the Leveling guide for you and then once it's done it will load the Loremaster guide. So you shouldn't have to do anything special after you select the Loremaster guide.

Comment

actually he is carrying the leveling guide, but he's carrying the Grizzly Hills guide out instead of loading the Zul Drak, ai that the problem in the guide, press the quests of Grizzly Hills when it should be the quests for Zul Drak (:

Comment

Doh... we'll get that fixed.

Comment

Last May I noticed in Alliance MoP Leveling that the guide didn't auto advance through the zones. Now today on Horde in Twilight Highlands I ding 85 on two toons and it doesn't auto advance (or suggest) going to level 85 zone. Is this as planned?

Comment

I believe that there is no suggestions for the next MoP guide. This would be for all of the MoP zones. It had been turned off for them because there had been different problems people would have if they skipped quests in the MoP zones.

Comment

OK, thanks.

Comment

Hello!

This isn't that big of a deal, but in "The Hinterlands (32-34)" the guide occasionally has us asking Kotonga to transport us to the middle terrace using Akil'darah. It may have changed from before, but Akil'darah is now located at the very top of Jin'thalor, not in the middle. The quest in game even still says "middle terrace" but the statue is right at the very top. Nice and easy to travel up and down!

Cheers,

Mythrae

Comment

Yeah, we still have it listed as middle since that's what is shown in game to help reduce confusion. Don't want someone to open the dialog and then not be able to find the option to go to the top.

Comment

both side bugs

the bugs i am gonna mention now is for both sides since it has to do with gear suggestion. several times the gear suggester while leveling up and at max level but mostly while leveling suggests armor with for example 3 agility 503 strength instead of one with 303 agility and 503 strength and generally higher numbers in same stats as the one it suggests. another thing that i find weird about the gear suggestion thingy is that at some levels on for example my shammy it suggests i change from my duel wielding of pve heirloom daggers to the maces but as soon as i equip them and put shammy weapon enchants on it wants to change it back. this goes for several other classes too but only with shammy it suddenly wants to change back again. this happens when i reach a new level, with a char not every level but some levels.

Comment

i just downloaded the guide and it only has the 1-12 leveling guide on there. please help because i just wasted 40 on this thing

Comment

If you are a Panda on the starting island/turtle then you will only have the 1-12 guides until you pick your faction, leave the island, and reload the UI as prompted by the guide viewer. This is because until you pick your faction you are neither Alliance nor Horde and as such you won't see any of those faction guides.
                                Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                                http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                                http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
                                X