This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mount Hyjal *80-82)

Step 69 tells me to accept Sweeping the Shelf. I accepted the quest but the quide still tells me to accept it. i have to manually advance to get to next step.

Comment

Step 9 lvl 13 - Using SIS

After the recent update, I was around lvl 29 and got to a NPC that wouldn't give me the quest that the guide said to get.

I figured I missed something and pressed the SIS button. It get's stuck on Step 9 for level 13. There is a big red dot on Eng_Gizmos_20. I have done this quest, but I did not use the vehicle. I killed the mobs normally and finished out the quest. When I click the next step, the guide does not advance through like normal (skipping steps that I have already done).

Comment

Uldum
        Step 238
        Co-ordinates for Harrison Ford are waaaaaay wrong. They say 45,87 but should be 36, 16.

Comment

Edw224, the SIS is currently disabled while the team work on fixing it. It should be working again in the next week or two.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Tauren (1 -13) Step 81
            * Talk to Eyahn Eagletalon

THIS STEP IS IN THE WRONG PLACE!

I can't believe that this hasn't been fixed, even after it's been reported multiple times.

This NPC is NOT in Thunder Bluff any more.

Comment

Does the waypoint arrow go to the correct location and it's just the text that's bad?

Comment

Quest Bug

Uldum Quest - Meet me on the other Side
                The WP is no where near the NPC, its out in the middle of the water.

Comment

Originally posted by mixmaster View Post
                  Uldum Quest - Meet me on the other Side
                  The WP is no where near the NPC, its out in the middle of the water.
                  Is this your quest: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...her-side!-quot
                  I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
                  Twitter @Chaos5061.
                  Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

"Messenger to Thrall"

Outland leveling guide 62 - 64, "Messenger to Thrall", the whole quest chain appears to be missing, bit of tracking down revealed it's removal with 4.01.

I've skipped ahead to finish "A Pligrim's Plight". Hopefully it won't impact my continuation.

Regards

Matt

Zygor Notice: Thanks for reporting. This has been taken out of the guide and will be included in our next update.

Comment

Nope. Co-ordinates are incorrect. It sends you to a spot inside Thunder Bluff. I have already reported this issue before, and suggested that it be moved a few steps down. After you've completed the "Vision" quest that takes you to the encampment.

Comment

Goblin (1-13) step 301 wrong coords for Rocco Whipshank

Guide has go to 49,59 (which is in crossroads)

Should be 54.6, 41.5

Comment

Vashj'ir (80-82)
                          Step: 205

Acquire quest "Curious Distraction".

This quest does not exist anymore.
                          http://www.wowhead.com/quest=25961

Comment

Mount Hyjal (80-82)
                            Step57 "Talk to Kristoff Manheim"

I have not been able to do this quest chain, and neither has others around me. I've tried on two characters, both with same problem. Those around had same issue.

Comment

Seems to be a Blizzard bug trxt3r.

Comment

Originally posted by icadanne View Post
                                there is no boat at this point, fount it a bit away, but there is no char named brogdul there, or any fp the only npc I can talk to on the boat, is an engineering sup vendor, the coords are correct, and Im on the boat, the waypoint arrow wants me to go to a location, where nothing is, but water, 700 yds away from the boat

I had the same problem - did your guide all of a sudden desided to skip a lot of steps?

The solution is to finish all the leading up to that step (you have to go back and do all the battlemaiden vision quests. When you have finish those and get the rocket boots, then you can find the boat and get the FP

Comment

Working...
                                X