This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horde 1-90 Buglist

Post any bugs you run into on specific steps here and we will work swiftly to get them resolved. Please do not post anything except issues or errors you find on specific steps. Thank you.

- Zygor Staff -
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Guide: Mount Hyjal (80-82)
    Step: 148

It says to kill 1 Twilight Knight Rider when in fact the quest calls for you to kill 10 Twilight Knight Riders.

Zygor Reply: Fixed! Thank you for the report, this will be included in an upcoming release.

Comment

In the last release (not the one 1569 one I just got the one I updated to around 11am...don't have the number sorry)

The final step of the Hyjal guide tells me to go to Org...then the guide goes back to 1 instead of into the Deepholme guide.

Zygor Reply: This should be fixed now. The guide sends you to Vashj'ir next, but you are welcome to skip to Deepholm.

Comment

Goblin 1-12 step 59 and 60 are not visible ingame due to issues with the gender not being detected.
        A similar issue has been fixed at step 30 by just including accepting both in one step.

Zygor Reply: Fixed! Thank you for the report, this will be included in an upcoming release.

Comment

Deepholm step 8

Step 8
          The req. Quest isn't available till 83 in deepholm.

Posting bug here so people can see it.

Cabby Note: This is a known issue by the team and they are working on re-doing the Deepholm guide to fix this. Just adding this so anyone who sees it will know it's being looked into. The current recommendation until the fix is out is to run the Vashj'ir guide until you hit 83, and then you can run the Deepholm guide without this problem.

Comment

Northrend, number 343, level 71. Talk to Ortrosh, says he's sitting inside a building to the left when you enter. He is moved outside the building behind a bunch of spiked rocks, is where I found him, but now he's walking.. don't know if you would consider this a bug, but figured i'd try to contribute.

Comment

Mount Hyjal
              Step 258
              It says there's a 'Quest Complete' box but I don't think there is as step 258 tells you to turn in to the NPC.

Zygor Notice: Will be fixed in the next update.

Comment

Deepholm
                Quest 'The Reliquary' is not available as it requires level 83. This part of the guide says it is for 82-83.

Zygor Notice: We're revising Deepholm at the moment so that you're not told to pick up the 83 quests until later in the guide. For now, we recommend going through the Vashj'ir guide first to get you to 83.
                Last edited by niuserre; December 9, 2010, 06:54 AM. Reason: found why it isn't available

Comment

Northrend (70-72)

Step 2
                  Go outside to Durotar

Step 3
                  Go to Durotar 41,17
                  Ride the zeppelin to Borean Tundra

The zeppelin is no longer in Durotar, it is now in Orgrimmar, so this could be changed to something along the lines of:

Go to Orgrimmar 45,63
                  Ride the zeppelin to Borean Tundra

Zygor Notice:
                  Fixed. Will be included in our next update. Thanks for reporting.

Comment

Originally posted by round View Post
                    Northrend, number 343, level 71. Talk to Ortrosh, says he's sitting inside a building to the left when you enter. He is moved outside the building behind a bunch of spiked rocks, is where I found him, but now he's walking.. don't know if you would consider this a bug, but figured i'd try to contribute.
                    Hmm, are you sure it was this NPC (Ortrosh) because I've been watching him for over an hour and he hasn't moved once. Can you give me the exact coordinates of the "spiked rocks" you found him at?
                    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

There are NPC's that are at different areas based on what quest you are doing at the moment. Or they may not be there at all depending on if you did not do a pre-req quest prior to getting to the zone you just arrived at.
                      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

I will have to look at the steps and loc, but I was questing in * Vashj'ir last night, and came to the part where you leave and go to the surface to get on the boats and ride the sub. Well the locs on the boats, flight paths (there are 2 of them at the same loc, One is a flight path, the other is a seahorse path). the guide has you swim out over 100 yards from the cave and when you surface the loc says your at the boats, only to have to go back the way you came 100 Yards or so.

Ps this isnt the only messed up Loc in the * Vashj'ir guide area. I have another toon I will be taking throw in the next week. I will make note of them from now on and start a thread and Post them. I hope this isnt me being to anal or uptight. Just trying to help.

Comment

vashj ěr step 265-266

there is no boat at this point, fount it a bit away, but there is no char named brogdul there, or any fp the only npc I can talk to on the boat, is an engineering sup vendor, the coords are correct, and Im on the boat, the waypoint arrow wants me to go to a location, where nothing is, but water, 700 yds away from the boat

Comment

Hey Guys,

Eastern Kingdoms (level 20 - 25) step 1 it is saying 'the guide is now complete'? I am currently at Southpoint Gate. It was working great until now. I have tried the repair and it does not work Also, framerate slowed alot! Any suggestions? Your guides are amazing by the way

Comment

It has the Trial version of the guides installed. Run the Zygor updater, click the Settings button, enter your Zygor website username and passwords into the right boxes, click OK, click Repair.
                              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                              X