X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you, I'll try that.

Comment

During Darkhound Pounding quest, the Zygor leveling guide, directs you to pick up "Escaped from Gilneas". Escaped from Gilneas is bugged. I gained a level and a half killing both types of Darkhounds, and focused on the one the guide states. The quest should be removed from the log. It wastes time trying to pick it up.

Comment

hey guys i just bought horde leveling guid till 85 and im now lvl 23 and i have 2 quest im ny quest log and the addon tell me to go another place wich i dont have the Quest yet so how can i make my addon to start on my current level QUEST need help

Comment

leveling guide bug

hey guys i just bought horde leveling guid till 85 and im now lvl 23 and i have 2 quest im ny quest log and the addon tell me to go another place wich i dont have the Quest yet so how can i make my addon to start on my current level QUEST need help

Comment

You want to trust the guides. They will make sure you do the quests needed to keep unlocking quests. I'd recommend abandoning the 2 quests in your log if you picked them up before getting the guide, then just follow the guide.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Northern Barrens guide: step72:Mor'shan caravan ride defend has a bug.
              after defending the caravan and arrived at destination you dismount, and hand into npc in front of you, then zygor guide does not advance and in chat window says zygor guides cannot find leveling guides 1-60, ashenvale 20-26 ashenvale 20-23

Comment

You have the trial version of the guide installed. To get rid of the trial guides and install the guides you purchased do the following:

1. Run the Updater (click on Abort in the small window if needed to prevent the auto-launching of WoW)
                2. Click Settings
                3. Enter your Zygor website username and password into the proper boxes
                4. Click OK

Comment

Thnx Cabby i forgot to log in sinse i had to format my comp

Comment

Goblin (1-13) Step 40: Learn Flash Heal from Sister Goldskimmer

I turned on automatic accept and turn in quests, and the game has accepted the quest where you learn Flash Heal but the ability does not appear in my Spellbook nor do I see any item or any other way to use it. I'm pretty sure I don't have it. Please help ASAP!

Comment

You need to talk to Sister Goldskimmer to learn flash heal, it then appears in the holy section of your spellbook.

Comment

Hey guys, after the MoP pre-patch I ran into a small issue with the guide, I started a new Paladin, but in the guide it says there's 2 miles to the first quests?

Here's screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/v9yoe.jpg
                        Got in lvl 80 in 7 days playtime, with zygor guides!

Comment

Do you have this problem if Zygor is the only addon enabled? Also, have you tried running the Zygor Updater and clicking on the Repair button (have to exit game first) to see if that helps?

Comment

This seems to be the thing the guy in the Carbonite forum was talking about, Blizzard made the starting zones sub zones, you can now zoom into Sunstrider Isle, New Tinkertown, Coldridge Valley and so on.
                            If you zoom out to the complete zone map you see the waypoint dot in the correct location.

Human and Gnome starting zones look OK, Blood Elves not, didn't check the others.

Comment

You mean they're like the cities for zooming in Cartman?

Comment

I looked a bit more into this, looks like they implemented those subzones with Cataclysm.
                                But they seem to have changed something to the Blood Elf and Draenei starting zones.
                                To see what happens just use any character and load up a level 1-5 guide.
                                If you see the whole region (for example Azuremyst Isle) and click through the guide you see the waypoint dot moving through the correct locations (while the arrow points somewhere else).
                                If you zoom into the 1-5 zone you won't even see the waypoint dot.
                                The arrow is always off.
                                Looks like there needs to be a similar workaround for the Blood Elf and Draenei zones as it already exists for the other zones.

Here are some screenshots:

Comment

Working...
                                X