Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm have a same problem with the blood elf starting area. I only have zygor installed. I have repaired it 2 times. The only way I can see
    the direction arrow is when it set to gem but even the the distance is off and the location to. The arrow will work for little bit and then
    disappear leaving the wrong distance.

Comment

Originally posted by oldsoldier82 View Post
      I'm have a same problem with the blood elf starting area. I only have zygor installed. I have repaired it 2 times. The only way I can see
      the direction arrow is when it set to gem but even the the distance is off and the location to. The arrow will work for little bit and then
      disappear leaving the wrong distance.
      Yep, I have this exact same issue.
      Hopefully it can get fixed easily. ^^
      Got in lvl 80 in 7 days playtime, with zygor guides!

Comment

The team are aware of this and working on a fix. I do not know when it will be done and released.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

troll (1-5) step 106 says to go to Durator(62,18) talk to Vol'Jin - this is nowhere near the troll starting area, it puts me out in the ocean near orgimmar

Comment

We hope to have all of the starting zone waypoint issues fixed with v4.0 being released on the 24th.

Comment

i see only leveling guide Cataclysm (80-85)
              the others?

i'm using the italian client of WoW

Comment

I started a pandaran hunter. After I got to Orgrimar I didn't get a questguide for the follow up quests in Orgrimar. And now I am sent to level 16 area of the northern barrens when I select 10-13. It doesn't recognize the fact that I chose horde, so I can select alliance quests line also. What am I doing wrong?

Comment

step 209 Kun-lai summit
                  go to 58,61
                  It should tell you to fly to a new spot, it does not. I had to look up the quest its referring too to know where to go next.
                  Quest in question is the Burlap trail.
                  thanks!

Comment

d3lux, did you purchase the MoP upgrade for your guides?

marcelliusk, this is a bug we're looking into. Go back to the end of the Pandaren starting guide and when it gets to the point where it tries to send you to Stormwind hold the Ctrl + Alt keys and step forward thru the guide until you get to the steps for Orgrimmar.

35d43757, we are looking into the different bugs in the Kun-Lai Summit guide.

Comment

Horde Leveling
                      Pandaria
                      Dread Wastes
                      Step 110
                      "eiter" should be "either"

While we are here, "Work your way around one side of the room, if you go down the ramps on eiter[sic] side you can go under the beam." should be "Work your way around one side of the room. If you go down the ramps on either side you can go under the beam."
                      This is just one example of improper comma usage and just one example of the poor grammar that is prevalent in this guide; please make some effort to proofread your work.

Comment

4.0.5174 Horde, step 84, Krasarang Wilds, (step collapsed)
                        and the guide sends me to some far located island, skipping 3 nearby quests

Comment

What is the step right before the collapsed step. A screen shot would be great if you can.

Comment

The Threat in the South

all I'm going to say nicely is fix it.

Your routing is horrible in quest yes it point in the direction but gives no optimized route correctly. The line shouldn't go through walls trees or even people. Fix it please

Comment

Stonetalon Mountains (26-31) - step 20 - collect Orders from Base Camp.
                              This item no longer drops from Marshal Paltrow.

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=26016#comments

Comment

You need to have the quest Enemy of the Horde: Marshal Paltrow in your quest history to get the orders to drop. That person probably didn't have the quest to kill him. The guide tells you to pick up this quest on the previous step before you go to kill him so you can get the orders to drop.

Comment

Working...
                                X