Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Ashenvale 20-23: Step 31 Playing with Fire Lvl21

Shows a Quest "Diabolical Plans" however according to Wowhead that quest has been removed and is no longer in game.

You must have been looking at an old quest ID number for that quest. It's still an active quest and in game. I actually just did this quest on a Horde hunter last week.

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=26447
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Yes, just picked it up on an Orc warlock - dropped from 2nd mob.

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=26447 was added in 4.0.3 - it's the old Wrath version of the quest which is obsolete.

Guide: Eastern Kingdoms - Northern Stranglethorn
    Step: 79
    The quest "Above My Pay Grade" should be available from talking to Skeezy Whillzap, but it is not.
    Skeezy doesn't have the quest available.
    Please help.

From Wowhead:

You must complete "Mosh'Ogg Handiwork" which comes from "Disfigured Mosh'Ogg Hand" to open up the quest chain(s) from Skeezy.

Thank you, I'll try that.

During Darkhound Pounding quest, the Zygor leveling guide, directs you to pick up "Escaped from Gilneas". Escaped from Gilneas is bugged. I gained a level and a half killing both types of Darkhounds, and focused on the one the guide states. The quest should be removed from the log. It wastes time trying to pick it up.

hey guys i just bought horde leveling guid till 85 and im now lvl 23 and i have 2 quest im ny quest log and the addon tell me to go another place wich i dont have the Quest yet so how can i make my addon to start on my current level QUEST need help

leveling guide bug

hey guys i just bought horde leveling guid till 85 and im now lvl 23 and i have 2 quest im ny quest log and the addon tell me to go another place wich i dont have the Quest yet so how can i make my addon to start on my current level QUEST need help

You want to trust the guides. They will make sure you do the quests needed to keep unlocking quests. I'd recommend abandoning the 2 quests in your log if you picked them up before getting the guide, then just follow the guide.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast