Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honor Students quest from Gremlock Pilsnor (Dun Morogh 8-10)

I'm in the Dun Morogh section (levels 8-10) of the levelling guide and I have to get the Honor Students quest from Gremlock Pilsnor, but when I speak to him all I get is a lit of cooking recipes and no option to get a quest. Is this a bug? I've done everything else in the guide. Or is this because I've already started learning to cook and so the quest isn't available because of that?

Comment

Not sure why it isn't available to you, but that's a chain you can skip. It's just one that takes you into IF to turn in and come back. Skipping the chain won't affect the rest of the guide.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Hellfire guide, step 32..
        talk to Gryphoneer Windbellow..

if you got auto accept on it accepts "return to abyss Shelf" and send you there

Comment

Alliance Kun-Lai Summit, step 163.

The instruction reads "Follow this road up" but the coordinates do not update. The waypoint indicator still points to Mishi's coordinates from the previous step, rather than the intended 66.9,58.3.

Comment

dpf44, try this thread to see if it fixes your problem.
            http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...all-screwed-up

Comment

Thanks Cabby - working pefectly now.

I noticed the next few steps also had the same issue so I came back looking to see if there was something else to it.

Comment

Level 87 Worgen Druid. Krasarang Wilds Guide. Step 128. I turned in 'The Waters of Youth' and was supposed to accept 'Warn Stoneplow' but was unable to. Im not sure why but Lyalia does not have 'Warn Stoneplow' available. I have gone back through the guide and have not missed any steps. Please help Thanks

Comment

Have you done everything in the Valley of the Four Winds Leveling guide? Run thru that guide and make sure nothing was missed.

Comment

Thanks Cabby

Ok I will go back through that guide. I leveled before I completed it completely I will look at it though. Thanks cabby

Comment

Townlong Steppes not loading (ver 4.0.5417)

Townlong Steppes not parsed
                      Line 206
                      Step 43

I clicked the Repair button for the Guide, but the issue did not go away

It looks like the problem is at LUA line 4613
                      there's a 'confirm | q' but no quest number

I added a quest number and the guide loaded properly.

Comment

There actually shouldn't be a |q there and that's why there's a problem. I've posted the fix here:
                        http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...5398#post85398

Comment

Western Plaguelands (34-39) alliance guide.

Step 83 - talk to Del Gahrron and turn in 'The Long Trip Home'. If you follow the guide exactly at this point you'll go way out of your way to do this step, only to return to Hearthglen to complete the Magus Bisp questline. It would be better to move it to after step 89 where you turn in the quest 'Turning Yourself In' to Highlord Tirion Fordring, because the next step is to fly down to Menders Stead and that's where Del Gahrron is anyway.

Comment

Just got the upgrade for my zygor today and it crashs out on my 85 warlock won't load, but i log on to any other char i have and it works , works on my 74 pally 65 warr but not my 85 whats up ?

Comment

It sounds like you have a corrupted file for that character. Please go to your WoW/WTF/Account/<accountname>/SavedVariables folder and delete the ZygorGuidesViewer.lua file in there.

Comment

Thanks that fixed that issue now i'm in mists of pandaria trying to do the quests that zygor is giving me and the coordinates are right but the arrow poiniting where to go is wrong telling me to go a completely different way till I'm within vision of quest givier and or turn in npc. This is only happening in mists and I have had zygor almost 2 years and never had any of these issues. plz reply to my e-mail address

Comment

Working...
                                X