Collection of Worgen starting zones issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by andywagner59 View Post
    i fixed all the steps and it still does not work....
    the arrow is showing now but fixed solid and showing 5681 miles to Gilneas...

any more suggestions ??
    I'm experiencing this same problem...

Comment

That seems to be a separate problem that some are experiencing but not all. We'll have to wait for Zygor and the team to come up with a solution.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by nelien View Post
        Apparently my problem "fixed itself"! After step 130-132 somewhere the arrow started to work again (I think it was when I got the "Exodus" quest in Graymane Manor).

I hope that helps narrowing the problem/bug down. Could be related to the "instance" of the world during that specific quest line. Not sure how wow handles the multiple versions of the terrain and quests nowadays..

But yeah, we'll have to have patience and let the team do their work.

Thanks for the help cabby.
        Hm, well I just got to 130. If mine fixes itself after I find the guy and accept the Exodus quest, I'll let you know.

Comment

Yep, that seems to have fixed it for me, as well. Right after cutscene, arrow started tracking, again.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
            Good catch there. It's actually another typo in the guide files. It should be sending you to Eastern Kingdoms 15-20, not to Kalimdor.
            No i mean literally the game sends you to darnassus, that's where the worgen lvl 15 quests are and their starting area in the howling tree.

Comment

Oh, ok. Originally the guides sent you to Eastern Kingdoms. Either way there is still a typo in the guide for the next guide in the series.

Comment

Oh, ok. Originally the guides sent you to Eastern Kingdoms. Either way there is still a typo in the guide for the next guide in the series.
                I know, got that, my question is why eastern in the guides when the game obviously wants you to level in darnassus/kalimdor? I mean why did the guide choose to send you to eastern instead?

Comment

Probably because I believe Gilneas where you start is on EK.

Comment

Probably because I believe Gilneas where you start is on EK.
                    Maybe, but the end of the worgen quest chain takes you to darnassus, no way to get to eastern kingdom easily that I know of.

Comment

Well, it appears that when Zygor was creating the guides he was trying to find a way to keep everyone on the continent they started on. That's the only reason why I'd guess this being the reason for originally wanting to send the Worgen to EK 15-20.

Comment

Working...
                      X