Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks heaps

Comment

cabby: Of course, you're right, I was too fast assuming it was a bug. Thanks.

Still have problems with the waypoint arrow, same as andywagner59, it shows 5000-something miles somewhere no matter the objective.

Comment

Have you made all of the changes in the first post? Also, have you tried a different arrow like TomTom or Carbonite to see if it affects all arrows?
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

The issues with the guide files seem to got fixed now.

Comment

Cartman: I don't know what you mean but I don't see the issues with the guide fixed at all.

cabby: I tried running Zygor exclusively without any other mods, emptied my WTF folder, re-downloaded Zygor with the updater and applied the changes in the first post but still the arrow is broken.

I tried TomTom but it seems it doesn't work in the Worgen as it doesn't allow me to add waypoints there.

Anything else that might help?

Comment

What Cartman means is that all of the fixes in the first post were put into the guide by the team in the 1557 version of the guide.

Have you tried deleting the WoW cache?

Comment

Where are level's 13 & 14 on the worgan guide! Dx
                [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UJ9Ggs3Dkk]Slow Jerk[/url]

Comment

They don't exist at this time as you can go over to Redridge and start in there.

Comment

cabby: Ah, ok, I noticed some of the stuff from the first post was already done in the latest release. Good to hear.

So, I tried deleting the Cache and still no success with the arrow.. Am I the only one still with this problem?

Comment

Nope my arrow is showing 5k miles away also no matter what

Comment

It's starting to sound like the arrow problem is something we have to wait for the team to figure out.

Comment

Apparently my problem "fixed itself"! After step 130-132 somewhere the arrow started to work again (I think it was when I got the "Exodus" quest in Graymane Manor).

I hope that helps narrowing the problem/bug down. Could be related to the "instance" of the world during that specific quest line. Not sure how wow handles the multiple versions of the terrain and quests nowadays..

But yeah, we'll have to have patience and let the team do their work.

Thanks for the help cabby.

Comment

So I'm confused, everyone keeps saying Eastern Kingdom but the worgen starting area sends you to Darnassus... why go to eastern kingdom?
                            Is it just because there's a 15 guide instead of 20? Cause I just loaded up the darnassus guide to level 10 after doing the one or 2 worgen quests, and it sent me to Kalimdor and after a brief bit of catch-up I'm back on track... So is Eastern better for worgen?

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                            They don't exist at this time as you can go over to Redridge and start in there.

Comment

Good catch there. It's actually another typo in the guide files. It should be sending you to Eastern Kingdoms 15-20, not to Kalimdor.

Comment

Originally posted by nelien View Post
                                cabby: Ah, ok, I noticed some of the stuff from the first post was already done in the latest release. Good to hear.

So, I tried deleting the Cache and still no success with the arrow.. Am I the only one still with this problem?
                                No, just did the latest update and the arrow for Worgen is not updating, just says 5kmiles away for every step.

Comment

Working...
                                X