Waypointing Arrow is broken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not playable

After following the thread, the waypoint is not working anymore. I managed to do some of the worgen quest without the guide but its too hard. Sorry I am not good at coding and stuffs like this.

Are you going to release a fix soon with the fixes? I don't mind waiting for a few days or so. What about the 80 starting quests. Is there problems too?

Thank you very much.

Cheers

Comment

Cabby, I have tried every step for the errors in the worgen's broken arrow problem. I did the steps cartman submitted steps 72, 106, 109 and 194. I was just curious about step 106 step; //106
      .' Swim out into the ocean and click a Drowning Watchman
      .' Carry him back to shore at
      . ' Rescue 4 Drowning Watchmen |q 14395/1

I am curious about the second line it says to carry him back to shore at, then what? I was just wondering if that program need more to that line or if the 'at' should be taken out? I don't know if this would help but it's just a suggestion. Thank you

Comment

i tried everything. it annoys me that i can't fix this on my own. will an update be coming up?

Comment

mine broke again at step 195

Comment

Originally posted by ceeyugah View Post
            I am curious about the second line it says to carry him back to shore at, then what?
            I think there should be some coordinates or a name or whatever. As I don't have Cataclysm yet (shame on you Amazon) I cannot exactly say what is missing in the line. But as this is only a text and by reading the quest text it should be no problem figuring out where to go with the poor soul.

Comment

Originally posted by edwardjulius View Post
              i tried everything. it annoys me that i can't fix this on my own. will an update be coming up?
              Cabby is only the moderator of the forum and I am only a customer myself so all we can do to help is to show what to modify. We cannot distribute the guide files so unless you can handle notepad and edit the guide files you have to wait for a fix. I'm sure an update will be ready in a few hours.

Comment

Lol well I just updated and got on and the waypoint arrow is messed up from lvl 1

Comment

Try the steps in here holdawayneal: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...ion-3.0-Issues
                  My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I just clicked through the whole Worgen 1-13 guide and the waypoint is working fine (using built in waypoint system, german WoW client).

Comment

Then I don't know why mines is not working I did all the steps in that link Cabby sent it didn't work then it said something about deleting the WTF file or anything with zygor in the name I just deleted the file because I do not have any other addons and still the way point arrow is saying 5000 miles and pointing down and im using built in waypoint also on the US WoW client

Comment

Have you tried using the TomTom or Carbonite arrows to see if they do the same thing?

Comment

Just downloaded latest versoin and arrow still doesn't work. Have tried repair and also delete zygor's addon directories and variables.

Comment

Waypoint not working for me either

I've tried all the fixes, and nothing seems to work. Can't get it to work with TomTom either. Guess I'll wait for a hot fix, but the waypoint arrow is kind of a central feature of the whole guide which I just paid for. Hoping the developers put the highest priority on this fix.

Comment

If all else fails you should at least be able to see stuff on the Blizzard map to help get you into the right area for doing and turning in quests.

Comment

Agreed, but that is cubersome and I could probably do that just as well without the guide. I bought the guide to simplify leveling, as I'm sure most Zygor customers did. I understand that issues like this will surface with any new release, so I'll patiently await a hot fix.

Comment

Working...
                                X