Question about zones.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about zones.

So i just checked 80-85 guide quest path and it starts in Hyjal then goes to Vashj'r.These are two starting zones, and im little worried that this is not quickest way to 85.Wouldnt it be better to go to Deepholme instead like every one suggests?

I have been using Zygor guides for a while. If it told me to jump off a cliff I probably would haha. I am sure these guys have it planned out for the quickest possible way to level, and probably the path least taken. I hate gathering quests which there are 5 other people doing the same thing, but such is the nature of the beast. I wouldn't sweat it yoszek

Or maybe what chaos said lol

Comment

Zygor hasn't made them separate yet he may do that later. If the sis was working it would probably just skip past that. I haven't looked at it yet. Look to see if there is a guide for just choosing deepholm. Like a higher level range.
      I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
      Twitter @Chaos5061.
      Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

well,there is only Levels 80-85 guide.Cant choose any zone or anything,just this.Also,i have no idea how to jump through few steps at the same time,have to click them one by one to check what's next...

Comment

Originally posted by yoszek View Post
          well,there is only Levels 80-85 guide.Cant choose any zone or anything,just this.Also,i have no idea how to jump through few steps at the same time,have to click them one by one to check what's next...
          We guarentee that our 80-85 questing path was the absolute fastest way to level on the last day of beta. So unless Blizzard makes drastic changes with the official release, which we would update for, you can rest assured the instructions we provide are the best route.

What do you mean exactly by "jump through few steps at the same time". Do you want to see several steps at once?
          Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Nope,i would like to see for example step 100 then step 200 etc without clicking 200 times.And about zones,im new to using any guides so i will trust with this one(trying to do Realm first) but still i have doubts.These two zones will be crowded like hell first hours and it can slow me down going from first starting zone to second one.

Comment

Doing the 2 starting zones after each other will for sure (!!!) not the fastest method for the first char. These starting areas are totally full of other players who are waiting for mobs to respawn and so on.....Maybe when you are playing alone or only with some people but it will never be the fastest method this night.... Very very bad thing the I have to do them after each other now.... no method to skip one?

Comment

Working...
              X