Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto skipping quests etc.

Hi,
    just downloaded the latest guides and loaded the horde 35-40 Kalimdor guide for my level 39 orc warlock, and find the auto skip feature not working despite the appropriate boxes being ticked. It also asked me to accept a deprecated quest in Dustwallow which was not available.
    Are these bugs? Has anybody else come across these issues?

The SIS system is not working at this point. I believe the plan was to get the guides out as soon as the patch came out and get the other frills working as quickly as possible. I am only stating my opinion as I do not work for or have any affiliation with Zygor aside from using their guides. Moderators let me know if I am out of line in my responses.

Comment

Beemertec is pretty much correct. The SIS is intentionally disabled right now because all of these quest chains for the new quests still need to be linked together. If the SIS were enabled right now it would cause more confusion than good. Don't worry tho, the team are working hard to get everything working to the standards we were used to before 4.0.3a went live.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Any estimate as to when SIS will be working again? I'm just wondering if I should skip the chains for now. Thanks in advance.

Comment

We haven't been informed of any ETA on that yet.

Comment

I'm personally quite happy to do all the quests at the moment - it may not be the most efficient route but it's not far off. Plus, you get to do experience all the new content

Comment

i hope it comes back soon i just came back to wow and just about lost my mind trying to find the setting for it lol at least its diasbled and i'm not loosing my marbles but for the lower levels when you use the random dungeon you end up running way ahead of the script

Comment

It won't. The way Blizzard changed the questing paths you can't skip quests anymore like you used to be able to. All you can do is just do the quests and then when you get high enough skip to the next zone.

Comment

Working...
                X