Minimap button vanished

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minimap button vanished

I already know why the button is gone. I have an addon called MoveAnything and i used it to blow up my minimap when i did this it pushed the zygor minimap button up and out of view.

I've already tired to reset the profile on one of my chars and it didn't work. what i want is to find the minimap button coordinates in the saved variable files.

What file am I going to find this in and what is the name of the variable I need to be looking for?

I don't know about finding that. But you may be able to use a addon called Minimap Button Frame to find it. What it does is gather the minimap buttons from addons and put the in a neat little box that you can move around on the screen. The link is: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ton-frame.aspx
    Hope this helps any.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thank you but I figured it out. spent hours searching through the files and right after i posted this i found it.

Comment

Mine vanished also, how do I get it back?

Comment

Originally posted by 1manarmy View Post
          Mine vanished also, how do I get it back?

What exactly is the minimap button? Have you tried the fix that seemed to work for phpjunkie?
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I found it hidden underneath some other icons after I moved them. How do you remove icons/add-on short cut button from your minimap button mine is getting too cluttered?

Comment

I found it hidden underneath some other icons after I moved them. How do you remove icons/add-on short cut button from your minimap button mine is getting too cluttered?
              There should be options in most add-ons to turn off the minimap buttons but some don't have that option. So you may want to try Minimap Button Frame add-on. It's on the curse website. It gathers all your minimap buttons in a little box that you con move around on your screen.
              Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
                There should be options in most add-ons to turn off the minimap buttons but some don't have that option. So you may want to try Minimap Button Frame add-on. It's on the curse website. It gathers all your minimap buttons in a little box that you con move around on your screen.
                I downloaded that but have it disabled now because it wouldn't let me remove any icons, how do you accomplish this?

Comment

I downloaded that but have it disabled now because it wouldn't let me remove any icons, how do you accomplish this?
                  Do you have a minimap addon? I have the Sexymap addon and I had to go into it's button tab option of sexymap and uncheck two options called:
                  Let sexymap control button visibility and Let sexymap handle button dragging
                  in sexymap to let minimap button frame to collect them. Then go into the options of minimap button frame and check the option Collect Buttons option. If you don't have sexymap but another minimap addon see if they have the same options for controlling the buttons if they do cut them off then go into the options of minimap button frame and check the option Collect Buttons option and see if that will work.Hope this helps.
                  Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
                    Do you have a minimap addon? I have the Sexymap addon and I had to go into it's button tab option of sexymap and uncheck two options called:
                    Let sexymap control button visibility and Let sexymap handle button dragging
                    in sexymap to let minimap button frame to collect them. Then go into the options of minimap button frame and check the option Collect Buttons option. If you don't have sexymap but another minimap addon see if they have the same options for controlling the buttons if they do cut them off then go into the options of minimap button frame and check the option Collect Buttons option and see if that will work.Hope this helps.
                    Thanks Chaos I have sexymap and that solution worked for me.

Comment

Thanks Chaos I have sexymap and that solution worked for me.
                      Your very much welcome. Glad it worked for you.
                      Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

I have a similar yet different problem

I use Spartan UI as to free up my screen space and this moves the Targets from the top left to the lower portion of the screen .
                        Now the buff and such icons are displayed above the target icon and all work correctly but with the add-on of your new icon as to allow one to see the mount or pet that a user has these new icons do not display I would like to know if you plan on allowing the icons to be moved in the future via “Move Anything” or “Bartender 4” as to allow us to move them to a better location so we can see them.

Comment

It is planned to make the pet and mount inspect button work with other unit frame addons. However I don't have more information how they will do that.

Comment

Working...
                          X