Creating macro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creating macro

Would it be able to creat a macro that targets the enemy needed to kill ? Especially where you have to hunt down 1 mob and kill it.
    80 Dwarf Hunter -80* Dranei Paladin - 50 Gnome Mage - 21* Gnome Warlock - 40* Night Elf Druid

* = Leveled with zygor
    Server : Executes EU

Hello,

You are able to do this, however it works differently then you think. You could make a macro that would simply look like this:

Code:
    /target [eName]
    And you would simply replace eName with the enemy your searching for. Then you would have to run around spamming that macro until you finally target the enemy you're searching for (but they must be within your targeting range as well).

Silverhawk11
    It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

I think he meant for the guides to have a macro that it updates with target names as a suggestion.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
        I think he meant for the guides to have a macro that it updates with target names as a suggestion.
        Yup thats what i ment And also a possiblilty to make a bigger *quest item needed*.
        80 Dwarf Hunter -80* Dranei Paladin - 50 Gnome Mage - 21* Gnome Warlock - 40* Night Elf Druid

* = Leveled with zygor
        Server : Executes EU

Comment

Working...
        X