OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sholazar Basin Flight Path (Quests Skipped)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sholazar Basin Flight Path (Quests Skipped)

Just been playing Alliance 76-78, i assume its the same for the Horde, i managed to hit 78 early owing to a few dungeons and heirlooms, and having just arrived in Sholazar Basin, its skipped a few. Eventually, the guide tells you to get the Nesingway Base Camp flight path.
    However, the flight path cannot be gained without first completing the quests "Need an Engine, Take an Engine", and "Have a part, give a part". These then make the aeroplane appear.
    Last edited by hmg0207; March 25, 2010, 08:59 AM. Reason: Wrote down the specific flight path at Nesingway Basecamp

I'm Horde and done all the quests and the aeroplane is there but i cant talk to it i already have the flight path what do i do?

Comment

You might be bugged. Have you tried exiting WoW and then going back in?
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

This happened to me a few weeks ago - I just flew (on my mount) to Bor'gorok Outpost in Borean Tundra then back again and all was OK. I wondered if it was a phasing bug.

Comment

What you describe mzanker is definitely a phasing bug. It's just like the horn over in the Sons of Hodir area that has a phasing bug when you first unlock it. Once you fly away from the area and come back then the horn is visible.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yeah. There are still quite a few of these that Blizzard have yet to fix. I noticed today that after the big fight at the end of the Deepholm quest chain you have to fly away from the temple and back again for the NPCs in the back room to re-appear.

Comment

In the Deepholm situation (and others, for example in Hyjal) Blizzard is aware of this issue and sends you to a NPC far away to turn in a quest and make you come back into the correct phase afterwards. Ugly workaround which they forgot to include in older (WotLK) situations

Comment

Working...
              X