Buying Dailies Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taztaz502 View Post
    Really? Wow that sucks, I bought the guide expecting free upgrades and updates
    Hmmmm.....In the interest of being fair I double-checked Zygor's website. I did find "Free Lifetime 1-80 In-Game Leveling Guide Updates". Personally, I wouldn't assume my purchase of the Guide to provide info on lvls 81-85, nor would I expect updates for new software (Cataclysm). But that's just me....I can see both sides of this. I got what I paid for and love it....I can shell out another $30 for the new stuff!

Comment

The product information does say "Free Lifetime 1-80 In-Game Leveling Guide Updates", I stress the 1-80.

WOW as we know it will change dramatically with the expansion. Starter zones will be completely re-worked, quests will be added/changed/removed. Leveling a new toon from scratch will change in Cataclysm. You're getting all of those updates for free. That will be a major undertaking in itself, just getting the guides to work with all of the old areas that have changed. My guess is that Zygor will be the first to say their guide works with the revamped areas, and then we can see when the others can say the same.
      [SIZE="1"][B]realm:[/B] elune[/SIZE]
      [SIZE="1"][B]name:[/B] [URL="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Elune/Holybarrow/simple"]holybarrow[/URL][/SIZE]
      [SIZE="1"][B]race/class:[/B] dwarf priest[/SIZE]
      [SIZE="1"][B]current level:[/B] 100[/SIZE]

Comment

Please understand that the guide you purchased, the level 1 to 80 guide, comes with free updates.
        You, nor anyone else, bought the 81 to 85 guide, nor a dailies guide.
        With that said, you do get free updates, for what you purchased.
        Once you get the 81 to 85 guide, and/or the dailies guide, your free updates will come with those purchased products.
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Hours left

Know information about the dailis will be realeased tomorow
          But what is tomorow in hrs ?
          since in norway its in 2 :P
          80 Dwarf Hunter -80* Dranei Paladin - 50 Gnome Mage - 21* Gnome Warlock - 40* Night Elf Druid

* = Leveled with zygor
          Server : Executes EU

Comment

Dinner time tomorrow for us Europeans, I think Just in time for a late Friday night
            Proud noob, opinionated nerd, and asker of obvious questions.

Main: Reliq (DK - 85).
            Alts: Baym (Paladin - 85), Aotearoa (Priest - 85), Selleck (Hunter), Reliqa (Warrior)

Comment

Zygor goes by Eastern Time Zone (GMT -5).
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

But will they then be realesed at 00 am ?
                80 Dwarf Hunter -80* Dranei Paladin - 50 Gnome Mage - 21* Gnome Warlock - 40* Night Elf Druid

* = Leveled with zygor
                Server : Executes EU

Comment

Nobody but Zygor knows when he'll release them, he's only said about an announcement concerning the Dailies guides to be out on Friday. For all any of us know on Friday he'll tell us that the Dailies will be released on Christmas as a present for us at the end of the year. All we can do is wait to see what he says.
                  My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

The Dailies guides will actually be released next Christmas. :-P
                    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
                      The Dailies guides will actually be released next Christmas. :-P
                      Gears up his warlock to blast Zygor in the (explanative deleted).

Not funny. Not funny, Zygor.

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
                        Gears up his warlock to blast Zygor in the (explanative deleted).

Not funny. Not funny, Zygor.
                        Haha, my bad. :-(

Comment

Haha, my bad. :-(
                          LOL.

I would pre-buy it right now if you had it available to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
                            LOL.

I would pre-buy it right now if you had it available to do so.
                            Haha, nice. :-) We'll give you guys a date, tomorrow, when the Dailies and Events guides will be available for purchase.

Comment

Haha, nice. :-) We'll give you guys a date, tomorrow, when the Dailies and Events guides will be available for purchase.
                              Ah... you mean on my birthday? hint, hint.

Comment

Kamchak, start tapping your foot. Didn't that work for getting us the Lunar Festival guide?
                                [SIZE="1"][B]realm:[/B] elune[/SIZE]
                                [SIZE="1"][B]name:[/B] [URL="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Elune/Holybarrow/simple"]holybarrow[/URL][/SIZE]
                                [SIZE="1"][B]race/class:[/B] dwarf priest[/SIZE]
                                [SIZE="1"][B]current level:[/B] 100[/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
                                X