Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When is SC2 getting released anyway?

Comment

Sooo... I have been keeping quiet on the forums because I was a bit disgruntled (not quite postal though) about how the pricing rumours were going around AND how every post I made never got addressed via someone official.

I was going down the road of writing my own guides since all the help is in the docs (with some typos) because honestly for over $40 it was not worth it to me and the higher you went the less worth while it appeared. The current pricing is worth my time. So now I own the dailies guide and I hope it proves to be worth while, the fiancée sure would be upset if she knew I bought this
      Cairne Realm
      Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
      Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
      Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

/w Antacus So I heard you bought the guides? You like them?

:-).
        It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by antacus View Post
          Sooo... I have been keeping quiet on the forums because I was a bit disgruntled (not quite postal though) about how the pricing rumours were going around AND how every post I made never got addressed via someone official.

I was going down the road of writing my own guides since all the help is in the docs (with some typos) because honestly for over $40 it was not worth it to me and the higher you went the less worth while it appeared. The current pricing is worth my time. So now I own the dailies guide and I hope it proves to be worth while, the fiancée sure would be upset if she knew I bought this
          Glad to hear that! :-) I hope you like them.
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I have a question. I went to the members area to purchase my guides and in my order section there were only places to buy the guides individually (I did purchase the alliance one). There was no place to buy the bundle. Is there anyway I could pay the extra $5 to get both? or am I out of luck?

Comment

E-mail Zygor: zygor @ zygorguide.com and he'll discuss it with you :-).
              It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

My mail was returned to me at that email. Is that correct or did I copy and past wrong? Been known to happen

Comment

zygor @ zygorguides.com is correct. However, make sure to remove the extra spaces in the email address before trying to send.

Comment

I realy like the Dailies Guide iam currently doing the Prequests for the Icecrown place ;-) Goes realy fast and extremly correctly =)
                    Please forgive the bad english ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by silverhawk11 View Post
                      /w Antacus So I heard you bought the guides? You like them?

:-).
                      So far yes. Things have been crazy with the fiancee being laid off from her job two weeks ago. So I have not played WoW much beyond the daily JC quest. I try to do the SoH dailies if I have time but usually don't. As you know I was working on making my own guide(s) and made some progress but that was slow as well

Last night I loaded the dailies guide and started the IC pre-quests. I thought I was further along then I was. After loading the IC "do everything" guide it shows I had already completed step one. I clicked step by step and seems like I was about up to step 18-20ish. I guess I could have right-clicked and used SiS but just clicked next step a lot. I only made it to step 75ish. There was a lot of flying around.

I did have two problems, but they were game related and not guide related:
                      1. When I asked for the portal to Moonglade it did not show. I had to ask several times then finally it came up
                      2. After collecting acorns and turning in the Moonglade quest the portal back did not show again. I had to abandon the quest and re-accept it. Then to return portal appeared.

Not sure why I came across those two but I did.
                      Cairne Realm
                      Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
                      Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
                      Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

I have a problem with the dailies guides.

THEY WORK!!

This is a problem as i am used to the crap guide from the guy with the name that sounds like luggi.

So Im used to not being able to start a path, work a path, understand a path.... nothing.

Yesterday I worked the IC Pre-quests and got to around step 200. I also earned over 1100 gold in the process.

The steps are very well put together, and I now have a TON of unlocked quests I didnt have before.

Zygor, you do not disappoint my friend. TYVM!
                        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
                          I have a problem with the dailies guides.

THEY WORK!!

This is a problem as i am used to the crap guide from the guy with the name that sounds like luggi.

So Im used to not being able to start a path, work a path, understand a path.... nothing.

Yesterday I worked the IC Pre-quests and got to around step 200. I also earned over 1100 gold in the process.

The steps are very well put together, and I now have a TON of unlocked quests I didnt have before.

Zygor, you do not disappoint my friend. TYVM!
                          Awesome, I'm glad you like the guides! :-D

Comment

Fantastic!

Zygor,

The guides are indeed fantastic, thanks very much, two more days to my "... Exodar" title....still at least 22 days until my Crusader title, but that's life.

Loving the Icecrown chain, very well put-together, and getting lots of gold from it! I'm looking forward to trying the speed-run eventually!

My question is when can we expect the Nobegarden part of the guides? The best/easiest time to get some of the achievements for an event is the beginning, when there are many people getting them. (The exception is of course the gathering of eggs, which goes better later in the week, but by then you'll miss out on being able to get the /kiss achieve and so forth) Will the guide be released within a day of event start? I know you have to wait to put the finishing touches on the guide until the event actually starts, so you can incorporate any changes from last year, but with an event that's only a week long, I was just wondering how that would work? And later on, there are events that are only 1 day in length (if I remember correctly...never been that into events). What will you do then? I really want to get my violet 310% drake, but was never willing to do it without a quick way through the events, as I've never been a huge fan of them, haha. But if you have to craft the guides as each event occurs this year, I'll have to wait a whole EXTRA year to do it with the perfected guides NEXT year.....

Anyway, even if the events don't deliver (which, considering your track record, they WILL deliver =D ), the dailies part of the guide is fantastic! Thanks very much!

Sincerely,
                            crakdmirror

Comment

Our hope is to have it out the day of the event and that is the plan for all the other events occurring this year. This is mostly based on how much can be written before the event is in progress.
                              http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Comment

I contacted Zygor and he said that the upgrade to Cataclysm would have a $20 fee because it would be a whole new guide. Where did you get your information from?

Comment

Working...
                                X