Buying Dailies Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kinkynewt View Post
    "The Dailies and Events guides are not for sale yet. Stay tuned later this week and early next week. :-) "

Oh I see. Its an "Order Now" option, not a "Buy Now" option. Fair enough. I will try again when they are out and see if it lets me do it through my existing account.

Cheers for the reply
    Actually you probably just uncovered a magic treasure trove on our site that took you to the dailies page we are working on. It's not quite ready though so that's why no orders are being accepted right now. We will be doing a launch in just a week or so.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
      Yes, they will be in our full-blown Gold guides - our major project after the Dailies and Events guides are released. :-)
      yay !
      Just to wait a week for the dailies then Counting down the days
      80 Dwarf Hunter -80* Dranei Paladin - 50 Gnome Mage - 21* Gnome Warlock - 40* Night Elf Druid

* = Leveled with zygor
      Server : Executes EU

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
        Yes, Zygor has said that the current 1-80 guides will be updated for free when Cataclysm re-vamps all the old zones. If you want the new races, and the 80-85 section there will be a small upgrade fee, somewhere around the $30 range for each guide.
        How does this work out? Okay, free update of 1-80 for existing customers yet a fee of $30 to update 5 levels? Yeah, alright you have to rewrite the guide because of the major changes in cataclysm but if 1-80 costs $50 how can an extra 5 levels cost $30?
        Toons

Level 85 Night Elf Druid
        Level 85 Gnome DK
        Level 64 Human Warrior

Comment

Obviously, the upgrade fee would help us recoup the costs of such an enormous re-write. So, while the actual re-write would be given out free (you don't have to pay anything), the Goblin and Worgen starter zones, as well as 80-85 will require a fee. $30.00 is a guess, it's not set in stone, as we've stated numerous times. We don't know the time investment or the full extent of the re-write, so we can't make a final decision on the price of the upgrade.
          http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Comment

Keep up the work, my future wife hates it when I give you money. But I LOVE IT! less crap she buys lol..

Cant wait for all the upgrades! (she can lol)
            Archer

Comment

Haha carcher7878,

My (present) wife is just like yours! ;-).

I'm like, woohoo Zygor Product must purchase! She's like "NUUUUU!"

*click Agree to paying*

/cheer!

Silverhawk11
              It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

My wife has no idea I buy these guides; makes life much easier ;-)
                Proud noob, opinionated nerd, and asker of obvious questions.

Main: Reliq (DK - 85).
                Alts: Baym (Paladin - 85), Aotearoa (Priest - 85), Selleck (Hunter), Reliqa (Warrior)

Comment

Two more days.
                  [SIZE="1"][B]realm:[/B] elune[/SIZE]
                  [SIZE="1"][B]name:[/B] [URL="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Elune/Holybarrow/simple"]holybarrow[/URL][/SIZE]
                  [SIZE="1"][B]race/class:[/B] dwarf priest[/SIZE]
                  [SIZE="1"][B]current level:[/B] 100[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by rokku View Post
                    My wife has no idea I buy these guides; makes life much easier ;-)
                    I'm right there with you (Brotherhood). Makes life simple.

Comment

One more day.
                      [SIZE="1"][B]name:[/B] [URL="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Elune/Holybarrow/simple"]holybarrow[/URL][/SIZE]

Comment

The only thing is which timezone ? I live in norway and is almost 12 hrs before USA =) So which timezone is zygor locateded at ? =)
                        80 Dwarf Hunter -80* Dranei Paladin - 50 Gnome Mage - 21* Gnome Warlock - 40* Night Elf Druid

* = Leveled with zygor
                        Server : Executes EU

Comment

If I remember correctly Zygor only said that the *announcement* would be Friday, so we might be getting excited over nothing. Hell, I don't even have a Level 80 to use the dailies guide anyways!

Comment

Originally posted by Daxal View Post
                            The only thing is which timezone ? I live in norway and is almost 12 hrs before USA =) So which timezone is zygor locateded at ? =)
                            Eastern Time Zone.
                            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                              Yes, Zygor has said that the current 1-80 guides will be updated for free when Cataclysm re-vamps all the old zones. If you want the new races, and the 80-85 section there will be a small upgrade fee, somewhere around the $30 range for each guide.

Really? Wow that sucks, I bought the guide expecting free upgrades and updates

Comment

Awesome stuff, worth the price

Originally posted by taztaz502 View Post
                                Really? Wow that sucks, I bought the guide expecting free upgrades and updates
                                You're obviously not a computer programmer...hehe. No offense, but these kind of things take a lot of time and effort to keep up, and I have to say, I've been VERY impressed by the level of support and the stability and quality of Zygor products. (Very much looking forward to the daily guide! C'mon, can't you give me a date? =D ) I was skeptical of the price when I bought the alliance guide a couple months ago, but Zygor has a customer for life (or at least for my life while playing WoW, hehe). Just bought the horde guide 'cause it was half off, and who knows, I might someday actually PLAY horde, hehe.

With Cataclysm, the fact that we're already getting free updates for the 1-80 content is an incredible perk, that's going to be an exorbitant amount of work. Paying $30 or something for the additional content is very reasonable, especially if 80-85 scales up like 70-80 did from previous levels.....that will be a pretty heft chunk of quests and content! And that $30 will also support the free 1-80 update.

Most of us have used fantastic free addons in the past. But let's be honest, most of those addons get dropped, fall into disrepair, etc, because it's such a time commitment to keep them up, and without compensation, people won't do it. (I miss my cartographer =( ah well) In any case, I plan on supporting these awesome products, because I want them to continue! (I can't imagine leveling someone 1-80 without this guide now that I've used it....unless I really just wanted to smell the roses or something!)

Anyway, that post got longer than I meant it to, but keep up the good work, Zygor and staff! Love your stuff, looking forward to continuing awesomeness!

Comment

Working...
                                X