No announcement yet.

Buying Dailies Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would you reccomend for players already doing dailies in Northrend? Should we start with the dailies guide and run through all of the quests to make sure we have unlocked them all or should we go straight for the 300 gold speed run? (for those of us who are inpatient)

Comment

I'd advise to make a run through the pre-reqs guide, just to make sure. If all the pre-reqs were done already, SIS should just skip through the whole pre-reqs guide immediately, maybe just stopping for a one or two "first time" dailies along the way. This shouldn't take long at all.

Comment

Originally posted by zgdev View Post
        I'd advise to make a run through the pre-reqs guide, just to make sure. If all the pre-reqs were done already, SIS should just skip through the whole pre-reqs guide immediately, maybe just stopping for a one or two "first time" dailies along the way. This shouldn't take long at all.
        Thanks for the heads up. When will the new client installer be available?

It feels like Christmas eve 

Comment

Originally posted by 1manarmy View Post
          Thanks for the heads up. When will the new client installer be available?

It feels like Christmas eve 
          It will become available tomorrow, when we open Dailies and Events guide sales up for our Early Access Newsletter subscribers.
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Zygor's guide saved me from any female contact It also saved me from sports!
            "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listenin' to her enough, or somethin'. I don't know, I wasn't really payin' attention."
            Dumb & Dumber (1994)

Comment

I'm, uh... glad.. you... uh, like the guides!? :-D.
              It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBissto View Post
                Zygor's guide saved me from any female contact It also saved me from sports!
                If you need female contact and sports, create a girl toon and run her around till she's twenty!!

~Squeak~

Comment

It seems either Zygor fell asleep or he forgot to change his clock the other week cause he's an hour late now.
                  My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

haha true :P
                    80 Dwarf Hunter -80* Dranei Paladin - 50 Gnome Mage - 21* Gnome Warlock - 40* Night Elf Druid

* = Leveled with zygor
                    Server : Executes EU

Comment

I see the new updater is now available to download in the Members Area. Seems to work fine, but it couldn't find any patch notes for the newest version.

Comment

yup, i stayed up, but if it isn't going to be posted for right now then ill have to get some rest, i git work in a few hours

Comment

Working on it! :-P Ran into some snags (of course). Anyway, the Zygor Client is now available to download inside the Members Area, so check it out! :-)
                          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                          http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

See above Zygor, updater couldn't find patch notes for newest release. Maybe you just didn't get notes done due to working on other stuff but possible bug.

Comment

C-c-c-c-combo breaker! Mine works just fine!
                              It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Ooo... new video up now on main page.

Comment

Working...
                                X