Buying Dailies Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZG Support View Post
    Hmm, we don't know of many dailies at level 40 besides maybe some PVP ones. What dailies at level 40 are you referring to. Our Dailies and Events guide only covers Northrend dailies.
    If the dailies guide only covers Northrend how do we get the Argent Champion achievement as you have to be exhaulted with the Argent Dawn? I currently hold the Crusader title but I was hoping this guide would assist me in attaining rep with the Argent Dawn who are located in the old world. :-(

Comment

The Argent Dawn is not needed to get the Exalted Argent Champion of the Alliance/Horde.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
        I dont know of any dailies available pre lvl 70.

There is one daily that is extremely early in game, I believe around the 17-18 range for the Blood Elves, you have to collect two things (Not sure what they are at this point in time) from the Dead Scar and you can get rep and cash.

Comment

Argent Crusade and Argent Dawn are two different reputations.

Originally posted by WoWhead
          Argent Crusade is an organization created from the union of the Argent Dawn and the Knights of the Silver Hand. The initial Crusade was formed shortly after the Battle for Light's Hope Chapel, as played out during the death knight quest The Light of Dawn, in which Highlord Tirion Fordring — leader of the reformed Silver Hand — reclaimed (and evidently purified) the Ashbringer during a confrontation with the Lich King.

Tirion Fordring handpicked every member in the Argent Crusade in order to avoid Cult of the Damned Infiltration, or Lich King spies.
          Source: Origins of Argent Champion
          I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
            The Dailies guides will actually be released next Christmas. :-P
            Sing with me now......

Everyday is Christmas

The count down is starting
            Its getting closer
            Snow is falling
            Its getting colder
            Everyday that’s passing its making my hope grow stronger

Clap your hands three times ..... I believe! I do believe!

~Squeak~

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
              The Argent Dawn is not needed to get the Exalted Argent Champion of the Alliance/Horde.
              So is the Crusader title the only title you get from the Argent Tournament? I guess I thought I was missing the Argent Champion title. It's just an achievement

Comment

I purchased both guides, way back in 08' or 09' i think...And I would pay for any product you release without blinking an eye....

Comment

Originally posted by 1manarmy View Post
                  If the dailies guide only covers Northrend how do we get the Argent Champion achievement as you have to be exhaulted with the Argent Dawn? I currently hold the Crusader title but I was hoping this guide would assist me in attaining rep with the Argent Dawn who are located in the old world. :-(
                  I'm slowly working on that with my Paladin. When I get bored I equip my Argent Dawn Commission trinket then take a trip thru deadside of Stratholm (the one off plaguelands, not the one off Dalarin). I d'ench the greens and blues that drop, vendor the junk, AH the cloth, and turn in the scourgestones that drop to the girl in WP. I'll be revered after my next time thru so I figure I got maybe four or five more runs max.

Comment

Originally posted by deleon View Post
                    I'm slowly working on that with my Paladin. When I get bored I equip my Argent Dawn Commission trinket then take a trip thru deadside of Stratholm (the one off plaguelands, not the one off Dalarin). I d'ench the greens and blues that drop, vendor the junk, AH the cloth, and turn in the scourgestones that drop to the girl in WP. I'll be revered after my next time thru so I figure I got maybe four or five more runs max.
                    I knew I was right you have to be exhaulted with The Argent Crusade and the Argent Dawn to get the Argent Champion title. Must gain rep in Western and Eastern Plaguelands, hmm I wonder if the regular leveling guide covers this area.

http://www.wowhead.com/?achievement=945

Comment

I knew I was right you have to be exhaulted with The Argent Crusade and the Argent Dawn to get the Argent Champion title. Must gain rep in Western and Eastern Plaguelands, hmm I wonder if the regular leveling guide covers this area.

Oops, we were talking about 2 different things. I thought you were talking about the requirements for the Crusader title, which requires only Argent Crusade rep. You are talking about the Argent Champion title, which is totally different, and does require Argent Crusader and Argent Dawn rep to get.
                      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                      http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Only in so far as the original flight into Chillwind Camp and hitting the cemetary killing ghouls and stuff. You will get your Argent Dawn Commission but nothing in the regular guide takes you into Strat (or Scholo) nor are most of the quests at Light's Hope Chapel completed. If you're 80 with any type of AOE Strat is a breeze, trying to get it done in 45 minutes or less for a shot at the mount though... But bring lots of empty bag space, jeeves or portable mailbox if you're an engineer, or buy a horse for your Argent Squire and fill him up.

Comment

Originally posted by deleon View Post
                          Only in so far as the original flight into Chillwind Camp and hitting the cemetary killing ghouls and stuff. You will get your Argent Dawn Commission but nothing in the regular guide takes you into Strat (or Scholo) nor are most of the quests at Light's Hope Chapel completed. If you're 80 with any type of AOE Strat is a breeze, trying to get it done in 45 minutes or less for a shot at the mount though... But bring lots of empty bag space, jeeves or portable mailbox if you're an engineer, or buy a horse for your Argent Squire and fill him up.
                          cool I have the pony for my squire I just need to empty my bank of erroneous items . I did get some rep when I was in Scholo searching for the Elder last month
                          I'm working on the dragonhawk mount right now then I will start buying pets to sell.

So far I have collected all of the horde mounts that cost 400g plus 5 champion seals, Hippogryph mount, pony for the squire and the pet bat.

Comment

is the countdown timer for the people with the newsletter or the one without ?
                            80 Dwarf Hunter -80* Dranei Paladin - 50 Gnome Mage - 21* Gnome Warlock - 40* Night Elf Druid

* = Leveled with zygor
                            Server : Executes EU

Comment

That timer is for the official Tuesday release. Watch the new video on the website and you'll hear Zygor tell you when the Monday thing is.
                              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Also will there be an alliance and horde version ? or will they bee the same ?
                                80 Dwarf Hunter -80* Dranei Paladin - 50 Gnome Mage - 21* Gnome Warlock - 40* Night Elf Druid

* = Leveled with zygor
                                Server : Executes EU

Comment

Working...
                                X