X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well worth the money!

Here's a testimonial for you.

How good is this guide?

My wife (not a gamer)...Mario Kart racing is her kind of game. Our sons tried to have her play Halo. While playing, she can either:

Shoot,
    Run,
    or Turn.

She can not do any combination of the three at a single time. She'll run, stop, spin around, (and if she's not dead by then) then she'll try to shoot.

Like I said: "Not a gamer."

Well less than a month ago, she made the comment that she might want to play WoW, and give it a try. (I've been playing since the week it came out.)

It was Halo all over again. She couldn't even turn while running. She had to stop, turn, then start running again. Noob to the fullest. (WoW is not her kind of game.)

Anyways, before I ramble on more than I am right now...

Less than a month later and she has a level 42 Paladin. And pallys are SLOW to level. (Pally was what me and the kids told her to choose for the tanking/healing combo.) She still died 50 times before level 15. *grin* Noob.

But can I really call her a noob? She did in 1 month, nay...less than a month, what it took me 2 years to do!

Zygor's Guide is well worth the money.

We now both have our own WoW accounts, and the way this guide accounts for the extra exp boost is just awesome!

"What? Your level 7 seven and you haven't even left the starting area yet? Well don't worry about doing these 12 steps. Just skip them. Here, do this quest instead."

Just AWESOME!

Ex-Joana guide user,
    Zygor user for life,
    Michael

Hey thanks! Glad you and your wife are liking the guides. :-)
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
    X