Great

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great

I want to say thanks a lot for this guide it has helped me out so much. You are the man. Everytime I start a new toon my friends get angry with me for nearly passing them in level before they tell me to start all over so that I dont leave them in the dust. In 5 days (game time) i am already passing 72 and yelled at to start over because my friend is only a 64. I have told him to use this and i offered to pay for it and finally two days ago he let me get it for him and he cant stop laughing at how easy it is now and how much time he wasted doing this all on his own and finally, i hope, i wont have to start over thanks again and keep up the good work.

I've actually been called a machine and have been asked to stop leveling. lol I told the person that it wasn't me, it was Zygor's Guides. They ended up buying the alliance guides because of seeing just how fast I was leveling.
    80 Tauren Hunter - 75 Blood Elf Paladin - 54 Tauren Druid - 47 Undead Mage - 25 Dwarf Paladin - 26 Human Mage

Comment

Working...
    X