This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asgari View Post
    Ok, I overdid it a little, think I was high on easter cakes and happy waves from having a brilliant day with my wife and children. My outburst was just a spontaneous allergic reaction to the blatant showing of epenis.
    He asked what addons i was using so i told him them, is there an issue with that friend?

Rogue - Uprise
    Death Knight - Upri
    Shaman - Spade
    Priest - Uprisé

Comment

I think he be jealous bro XD

Comment

I'll see if i can get one while i'm in combat so you can see the UI when it is lit up.
        I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

Slick looking UI, Werderx Difficult seeing what info you have in the boxes though, is it a small image to start with? Can't see any way to zoom it

And sorry to the thread starter for derailing the thread earlier, it was inappropriate

Comment

This is my UI being new to game and luving the Zygor Guides

I'am a Game Developer and have pretty much made most off the add-ons myself apart from a few like ICE hud etc

Comment

Originally posted by geezeruk View Post
              This is my UI being new to game and luving the Zygor Guides

I'am a Game Developer and have pretty much made most off the add-ons myself apart from a few like ICE hud etc

WOW I luv your UI! What addons did you create and where can I get them?
              Please list all of your add-ons

Comment

AtlasLoot
                Bagnon
                ButtonFacade
                Chatter
                Cooldowns
                Ice HUD
                Recount
                SexyMap
                SkullMe
                SunnArt
                These can be found on www.Curse.com

and for AH = http://auctioneeraddon.com/

Zygor Guides = www.ZygorGuides.com

Comment

how did you move your map to bottom with the spells on each side? Where are your character's buff's located and how is a level 47 character putting out 2500 DPS?
                  Must be nice to have all that bag space :-)

Comment

You're looking at that wrong 1manarmy, that's 2500 total damage output with only a 72.6 dps.
                    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I like using the Wittymage addon instead of having ALL of the portals availible to be clicked on.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                        You're looking at that wrong 1manarmy, that's 2500 total damage output with only a 72.6 dps.
                        LMAO, thanks for pointing that out to me. I thought there was something weird going on.

Comment

can someone tell me how to move the minimap to the bottom center of the screen instead of the the top right default?

Comment

Try one of the UI addons, both nUI and SpartanUI move it down bottom center for you.

You can also use an addon like MoveAnything to move it.

Comment

ThanKs, will either of those addons allow me to change the size of buff frames? I'd like the buffs to be larger as I am playing on 26 inch monitor

Comment

I use the SpartanUI which doesn't have a buff frame mod with it but have found that the SatrinaBuffFrame works great with the SpartanUI and is very versatile. It should suit your needs easily as you can scale things and have different orientations and positions.

Comment

Working...
                                X