OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small problem with guide skipping quests.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small problem with guide skipping quests.

Iam in Northrend Alliance 72-74. Did a couple dungeons and it skipped to step 173 Accept: Everything must be ready. however the npc Quartermaster woudl nto give to me, I had to go back to step 137 and do every quest to 173 to get it. It is appareently part of a chane. doidnt want to skip forweard as all the quests were yellow and afraid more problems, think it needs to be flushe d out a bit more. I would rather skip ahead my self than havae it auto forward.

To reduce the amount of skipping the guide does go into your Zygor options and in the Dynamic Progression section is a slider bar. This slider tells the guide how many levels ahead of the guide you want to get before it starts skipping. A setting of 5 should be pretty good but if you decide you want the guide to skip nothing set this to 80.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

where i can not find anything like that.

Comment

Open your menu, select Interface, then click on the Addons tab at the top. In the list should be Zygor Guides Viewer. Click the little + beside this and you should see below the Zygor Guides Viewer 4 more selections. I believe it was the 2nd one that says Dynamic Progression, click on that. Down near the bottom of this options page you should see a slider bar. That's what you want to adjust.

Comment

Also, we'll be very grateful if you report the exact quests that are inaccessible when they should. We'll filling in the missing quest dependencies as fast as possible, but we need your feedback too

Comment

Alliance Shaman.
            Current lvl 73.

The guide has me all over the place with using the Fast forward button.

I got to Westguard Keep.. got the flight point and then pretty much moved to Fort Wildervar where I thought I was on track...

Did the following quests.
            Preying Upon the Weak.
            Down to the Wire.
            The Yeti Next Door (Got the Giant Yeti Meal)

Then the guide sent me up to the top of the mountain Step 225
            But I don't have this quest to even do...
            next step is to Hearth to Westguard keep... problem being I haven't even made this my 'home'... followed by a bunch of quests turn in's that I haven't done.

So I rewind... to step 173 which I can't do.. because I haven't done a starter quest... so now I'm thinking I'm just going to rewind all the way and just follow the guide and hope it doesn't get off track again.

Comment

Follow my advice in the posts above and adjust the slider bar up some. Then I'd suggest loading up the 70 portion of the guide and do the fast forward to get back thru stuff you have completed and start working again on the stuff you still need to do without all the skipping.

Comment

I've tried your suggestions. (Thank you)
                Unfortunately the guide still stops at step 173 of the Alliance lvl 72-74 portion there just seems to be a hang up here.

Comment

Ok, for that step 173 I see you're supposed to talk to Quartermaster Brevin and accept the "Everything Must be Ready" quest. What exactly happens for you with this step? Does he not have the quest? Do you accept the quest from him but the guide doesn't advance? What color is his name above his head?

Comment

I had to go back to step 137 and do every quest form ther to get the 173 to open for me. I checked after every quest to see if was available but not until i completed all of them did it become available.

Comment

I had the same issue..
                      The NPC was just not available to be chatted with...
                      I also rewound to approximately the same step to finally open up the quest course.

Comment

Step 246 Queen Angerboda... Level 72-74.
                        I'm hearing there's a clitch with 3.3 that she doesn't spawn anymore...

Comment

Working...
                        X