No announcement yet.

Leveling Contest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this kinda died out. We only had like 4 people and then no one really logged in for a while.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I would have played, but this topic was originally listed as a poll.

Maybe try again?

Comment

First thread I believe announced the contest. I probably won't be able to host another one. The only people that joined and participated was Kamchak and cabby, but they have their own server and new characters now :-P. I suppose if Kamchak wanted to host one on Ravencrest he could.
        It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by silverhawk11 View Post
          First thread I believe announced the contest. I probably won't be able to host another one. The only people that joined and participated was Kamchak and cabby, but they have their own server and new characters now :-P. I suppose if Kamchak wanted to host one on Ravencrest he could.
          Hmmm..... Tempting.

However, I am at my 10 toon max in Ravencrest.

I also am GM for an active raiding guild and GM for a leveling guild. I cant afford to start yet another guild time wise.

So here is what I will suggest. If you want to start a leveling competition, whisper me in Ravencrest (or anyone online at that time) in the guild <I Pugd With Stupid>. To search, hit 'O' and go to the 'who' tab, then type in 'I Pugd With Stupid' on the box. This will bring you a list of who is online in that guild. If no one is online in that guild, do the same search process for <Bring the Pain>, my raid guild.
          Ask someone in that guild if they have a toon in the leveling guild, and if so, ask if they can invite you in.
          No... unless you are a level 80 you cannot join <Bring the Pain>.

Here are the proposed rules;
          *level using the guide
          *one you ding 80 type /played and capture a screenshot with the leveling time clearly readable. You can post 2 shots to crop the /played part, as long as we can determin it is in fact yours.
          *Post screenshot.
          *the toon with the lowest total /played time will be the winner.

Perhaps I can ask Zygor (just did, LOL) to make an offer of a discount on the dailies or something to the winner. Feel free to say no... never hurts to ask.

This can be a win-win for everybody. You get a toon leveled, Zygor gets add copy to use, and the winner gets some undetermined prize at the end.

If this takes off, however, I will stress this one rule for my guilds..... respect. Respect the other guildies, and respect those you encounter ingame. Since you will have my guild name over your head, your actions will reflect on the entire group. I cannot allow a loose cannon giving the guild a bad rap.

If all this can be worked out, Ill make it happen.
          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Sounds like fun I think I'll transfer 80 DK to Ravencrest
            People on my server are less than friendly.

Comment

Yeah maybe i should move too sounds live ravecrest is a nice place :P

How is the population there ?
              80 Dwarf Hunter -80* Dranei Paladin - 50 Gnome Mage - 21* Gnome Warlock - 40* Night Elf Druid

* = Leveled with zygor
              Server : Executes EU

Comment

It's a pretty healthy population. Wait times aren't too bad either for the random dungeons.

Comment

hmm =) EU or US ?
                  80 Dwarf Hunter -80* Dranei Paladin - 50 Gnome Mage - 21* Gnome Warlock - 40* Night Elf Druid

* = Leveled with zygor

Comment

Ravencrest is a US server.

Comment

Ahh would love to join but cant then :/ even thou i would love to live in the us :P

* = Leveled with zygor

Comment

Working...
                      X