Do BoA item affect the guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do BoA item affect the guide

I have a level 80 Thanks to Zygor guides XD! But i was wondering if BoA item with the 10% or you have 2 20% xp bonus. Will the affect the guide?!?! Thxs for you posts.

There have been many posts about how with the BOA items you level a lot faster than the guide. There are a couple of suggested ways around this. First one obviously would be don't use the items, but then what's the point of having them right? Second viewpoint is to just run the guide like normal even if you out-level some content as it would make for faster step completion. The third view is when you start getting quests turning grey just drop them and skip the steps that are for that quest.

The choice is really up to you, but these are just the most talked about options so far here on the forums that I've seen.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I have both chest and shoulder BOA on my warrior that I am leveling right now. I stay ahead of the guide level-wise by 1-3 levels depending on what is going on. Sometimes mobs are grey, but I have yet to encounter a quest that is grey yet. I would probably just complete it for reputation anyway, plus I want to stay with the guide for a full run and see what my /played time will be following the guide exactly. As others have said you can skip forward, drop quests, or just stay with the guide. In my opinion, I am going through the guide faster because of the BOAs because I can quickly mow down any mobs that I need to. Just my 2 cents though.

Comment

I had the same problem...
        simply jump to the step that fit your level.
        Example:
        you are level 74, but the guide thought you're level 72 (howling fjord for horde side).
        Just go to the lvl 74 page on the guide and chose the step that allow you to start that zone (as lelve 74 you should be in grizzly hills so chose the step that makes you to go to conquest hold).
        ABSOLUTELLY DON'T keep your heirlooms in the bag and dont quit the guide.
        Both together work very fine.
        my2c

Comment

Working...
        X