No announcement yet.

Talent Builds Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's built into the main guide now. I think you'll have to use the Repair button in the Updater to remove the old one (or manually delete it from your Addons directory).

Comment

Thanks M8, Sorted. Rgds J

Comment

I am running at 4.05.192 level and my Z icon for talent and gliphs advisor is missing. It is on in the setup
        Please help

Comment

When you say it is on in the setup do you mean that it is checked in the addon listing available at the character selection screen?
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

i have a question for the Monk class, why do both for DPS (Windwalker) and Heal (Mistweaver) have
            Xeun the white tiger?
            instead for Mistweaver Chi torpedo as an sort of healing type of thing as an end spell ?

Comment

Most likely that has a better dps output than the other 2. Mistweaver already has a good amount of healing spells. The talent suggestions are built around higher dps for faster leveling. Of course at level 90 there is no more leveling speed to think of but the higher dps will help when you're running dailies and reputation grinding. The Chi Torpedo is more for a group dungeon running aspect.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
              X