Any plans on...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any plans on...

Making the "buy" tab more user friendly.

The sell tab, is unique and a very refreshing way of looking at the number; for example how many items are being purchased per day . Telling me what to sell and when to sell is also a great feature.

I don't always take the advice but I think it a really strong function within the gold auction guide. Within that function it tells me what is selling (in my inventory) at a higher price and what I should hold on to because it's prices are lower than normal

The buy button on the other hand is everything the sell tab is not. I like the set it and forget it of Auctioneer. (I know this is not auctioneer but imo this is a solid function and something you could use and build on to make it better.)

I would like to be able to put as many items as I want on a static list. Then after searching it tells me which items are being sold at the predetermined price I set.

This you could make your own by adding the "how many are being sold feature or if the price is what you placed but no demand at that time." Or whatever you guys see fit.

That function simply does not exist. or if it does, I am having a very hard time figuring it out.

I have read instruction, and info on Zygor website. I have fiddled with it allot in game. I also turned off auctioneer to see if there might be conflict. I still don't see anyway of doing what I want it to do.

So like I said, If the functionality is there and I am just completely missing it, (I am getting old ya know) If I missing something I would be more then happy for any assistance.

FYI the gold guide was the major reason I subscribed. However the guide got me hooked on other features.

Right now you are not missing anything. The Buy tab is a fairly basic tab right now for working with the gold guide so that the gold guide can be used for finding deals. As for the suggestions, these are things we will have to consider and make decisions on.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
    X