Error in Horde Insurrection guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error in Horde Insurrection guide

I am playing Horde side and using the insurrection (Suramar) guide.

Errors I have found thus far:
    • Step 710 - Accept "Take Me To Your Leader" does not auto-accept, I have to manually do it, and manually advance the guide
    • Step 711 - Turn in "Take Me To Your Leader" have to manually turn it in and advance the guide
    • Step 714 - Accept "Taking a Promenade" sends the Horde player across to the Alliance contact (Vereesa Windrunner) instead of Grand Magister Rommath; have to manually accept it from Rommath and advance the guide
    • When I manually advanced to step 715, I found Sentinel Moonshade, but it does not acknowledge it, have to manually advance to step 716.
    • Step 729 - Turn in "A Better Future" points to the Alliance-side's First Arcanist Thalyssra's location (she's not there, for horde, of course). Ran over to horde-side and turned it in, it DID auto-turn itself in!
    • Step 731 - Turn in "Taking a Promenade" - auto-skipped because of the error in step 714 (the turn in is also looking for the alliance contact, Windrunner). Manually turned in the quest to Romma.
    • Step 732 - Accept "Break An Arm" incorrectly sends horde player to alliance-side (like step 729's error) Thalyssra. Automatically picked up quest from the horde-side Thalyssra when I clicked on her, however!
    • Step 734 - Turn in "Break An Arm" points the horde character to the alliance-side Thalyssra; selecting the horde-side version will auto-turn in the quest.
    • Step 760 - Accept "Something's Not Quite Right..." points to alliance-side Khadgar for horde player; selecting the proper, horde-side version automatically accepts the quest and advances the guide.
    • Step 767 - Turn in "Something's Not Quite Right..." points to alliance-side, etc. Clicking horde-side one turns in the quest and advances the guide.

(then I got an in-game warning about my guide about to expire, even though I got the e-mail renewal notice earlier today... annoying and... lol?)

And that is all I played this evening. Happy bug-squashing. I dug the irony of needing to renew my subscription to continue error-finding. That was rich.

Looks like some of the Alliance steps slipped into the Horde guide. The gnomes are sneaky like that. We'll get that fixed.

For the message about the subscription renewing, that was probably just from it being renewed today and the client didn't update the license file before you went into the game.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
    X