AH Scan not finishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AH Scan not finishing

Hi! Sorry if this isn't the right forum to post this, I looked in the technical support section and there wasn't anything for the AH tools portion of the addon. If this is the wrong place, feel free to move it to the proper forum.

Half the time when I run an auction scan, I get all of my items saying "Market is empty, sell now!" and in the chat it says "Analysis complete. 1 items scanned in xxxxx auctions". I would give the actual amount of auctions instead of just a 5 digit number, but actually this last time I attempted to scan it just told me "0 items scanned in 417 auctions" and then stopped, and I cannot run another scan for 15 minutes to try again.

I do have some other AH addons, I use Auctionator so I can run an undercut scan, and cancel all my auctions that have been undercut. And I also run TSM, but I only run the Auctioning module (not even half of the full addon) so that I can cancel all of my low duration auctions, I don't run any of the TSM modules for scanning.

I have my Auction Fast Scan Intensity set to Low, and the option to automatically scan when the auction panel is open is turned off, so it does not automatically scan.

Again, this only happens half the time, so it's not a super huge issue to me. However, having to wait for 15 minutes after a failed scan does get a little irritating.

I think you might be clicking the Scan button too fast when you open the Sell tab. What happens is when you open the Sell tab it will automatically do a scan of all items in your bags (Appraise All scan) so that you can use the Sell tab to sell things. If you click the Scan button while it is still working on that Appraise All scan it will confuse everything and think that the Appraise All scan is your normal full scan. So when you first open that Sell tab wait for a minute to allow it to do the Appraise All scan and process that data and then when it's completely done you should be able to use the Scan button to do a proper full scan and have it work correctly.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Thanks! I'll try to remember to wait a minute before hitting scan to make sure that it finishes what it needs to do.

Comment

Working...
      X