Travel bug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Travel bug?

Today I finished Highmountain Emissary quests, and went to turn in at Thunder Totem. After I turned in, I looked around the map to start another batch of emissary quests, when I noticed one in Azsuna I wanted to do. I mindlessly clicked the quest (sometimes Zygor has them, sometimes it doesn't) and was surprised it suggested for me to hearth to Meredil, in Suramar, then (I'm guessing here), to run outside the cave, grab the flight master, then fly to Azurewing Repose (the quest I wanted to do is literally right next to that flight).
    Instead, I ran 10 feet over to the flight master right there in Thunder Totem, and flew directly to Azurewing Repose.

Why was it suggesting I hearth instead of taking the flight right there?

The system probably calculated that it would be faster to hearth and use the other flight than to go to the nearby flight. It's hard to say without having been there and pulling up the bug report at the time to see the flight path choices in that.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Flying from and to Highmountain from Dalaran and Azsuna takes some time.
      Due to the central position of Meredil it is often faster to hearth there and fly from there. But I agree it's not as comfortable as you need to exit the cave.
      I think your flight was something around 3.5 minutes while hearthing, walking outside and flying from Meredil probably takes 2.5-3 minutes. But I'd have to check the flight times.

If you have not set the travel system to the lazy option you might want to do that (rightclick the waypoint arrow), then it should not suggest too much running around manually.

Comment

Working...
      X