World Quests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World Quests

Seeing as World quests are a more sure way of getting those legendaries (Emissary world quest chests), I am wondering how long it will be before they are all finished? I am still coming across some that have direction whatsoever.

*World quest tracker is disabled*

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=44788/w...ries-of-azsuna

I don't mind posting them when I come across them...(if it helps) if not I will just wait semi-patiently
    Last edited by frogbrew; November 9, 2016, 06:09 PM.

We do have someone that is going thru all of the world quests trying to find missing ones and also checking on the pathing aspects to make sure the pathing is good.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Great! Maybe bad luck, don't have a ton of time to play which is why I use the guide, make everything more efficient (get more done in less time)and seem to be landing on the missing ones, more often than I care for, but then I notice most of them around it are covered..

Comment

With every guide patch more and more world quests are covered. That's why I did not bother reporting them.
        Just let us know if you want us to report missing ones or ones that need directional steps.

Comment

Not a single world quest is working.

This is with no other addons loaded.
          With addons loaded but WQT not loaded.
          With everything loaded.
          Following a cleanout.
          Following reinstalling the damned thing.
          What has happened to WQs? It's just broke - that's only happened today.

Comment

Same thing with mine. I started to disable addons and then saw this post.
            Not sure whats going on?

Comment

If you have World Quest Tracker installed just disabling it sometimes does not work. Go into the settings for World Quest Tracker and disable the top setting for the tracker.
              Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
              http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

The WQT tracker option is turned off as it has been for weeks since the original issues were identified. It's just stopped working AT ALL, nothing was changed in any other addon. The functionality I had yesterday is gone. Normal questing seems fine, it's just the World Quests and only since the other option appeared there for the unlock quest line bit.

Comment

I just deleted WQT to see if it had something to do with it and it still will not load any quest.

Comment

Frankly this has ruined my night - It's 1.35 in the morning and I should have been done by midnight but no - I'm messing about trying to get this working. I'm paying for it and not getting the benefit. Not happy at all at the moment. Probably because I'm fed up of messing about with this. Pre Legion it was pretty bulletproof, post Legion, it's a nightmare. Get it sorted will you. The missing quests I understand but not being able to do ones I've done dozens of times is more than a little annoying.

Comment

I wouldn't go that far. It sucks but things like this happen. When something updates it breaks something else. I am sure I have not been a member for as long as you but I have been happy with the support here. They will get it fixed or let us know how we broke something

Comment

Sorry I'm just very tired and totally fed up of trying everything to get it working and absolutely nothing different happening. I'd at least like it if something changed or a different thing happened. It's almost as if it's ignoring you.

Comment

same here sad face

Comment

sad panda here also! and i dont use the world quest tracker.

Comment

I don't have world quest tracker addon and my Zygor WQ isn't working..have you all found out anything to fix this bug where it's not working?

Comment

Working...
                              X