OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error during leveling guide step 98 of Dragonblight (72-74)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error during leveling guide step 98 of Dragonblight (72-74)

I already cleared out the wtf and reinstalled the addon as of 10 minutes ago, still getting this error.

Message: ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:3064: attempt to call global 'FindPetActionInfo' (a nil value)
    Time: 10/20/16 14:28:54
    Count: 4
    Stack: (tail call): ?
    ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:3064: in function `UpdateFrameCurrent'
    ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:2888: in function `UpdateFrame'
    ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:3616: in function `func'
    ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:893: in function `?'
    ...ore\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:145: in function <...ore\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:145>
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:4: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:4>
    [C]: ?
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:13: in function `?'
    ...ore\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:90: in function `Fire'
    ...AddOns\ElvUI\Libraries\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:120: in function <...AddOns\ElvUI\Libraries\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119>

Locals: <none>

Have you tested with all other addons disabled? Looks like there is some kind of conflict happening. Make sure that all enabled addons have been updated for the current game version. You can do this by going to the Addons listing at the character selection screen and uncheck the "Load out of date Addons" box at the top. Addons that have not been updated will then turn red.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

it appears to be ElvUI.

it happens when you mount a quest based vehicle.

all addons are up to date and current, none labeled out of date. I use the curse client and the ElvUI updater and both have no issues.

No worries, it doesn't stop me from being able to play and advance, just thought I would post the error.

Comment

Working...
      X