Suramar Quests?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suramar Quests?

I just wanted to verify that the Suramar quests (which come after the Emerald Nightmare raid is completed) are not yet in the guide. Or, if they are, where can I find them. (They're not in the Suramar guide as far as I can tell.)

Example quest names: "Ephemeral Manastorm Projector", "Flow Control", etc.

If they're not implemented yet, I'd suggest making it a priority as they're trivial to get to with the Emerald Nightmare completely on LFR. There are quite a few more quests it seems and they don't require groups/raids....but, look to involve a lot of running around.

We're looking to add the remaining Suramar quests in one of our next updates.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

I assume you are talking about the followup Suramar questlines coming in 7.1 next week?

Comment

Originally posted by rejuan27 View Post
        I assume you are talking about the followup Suramar questlines coming in 7.1 next week?
        No, I'm talking about quests that are already in the game. (I gave two examples in my original post in this thread.)

It appears from Zygor Admin's posting that they're just not yet implemented.

Comment

I think that answer's my question around the 7.1 Suramar quests - they wont be in tomorrow.

Comment

By the way, the quests I was talking about in this thread are the "A Change of Seasons" questline, which was in the game prior to 7.1.

You can see the list of quests by clicking on this link, and looking at the "spoiler" section: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=43502/a...nts:id=2431316

Comment

Working...
            X