Quest: "In My Father's House" - Bug for Druids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quest: "In My Father's House" - Bug for Druids

There is one bug for sure and then one thing that I'm not sure if it's intended or not (which is what I'll mention first.)

First, In the "Order Hall Quests" guide, after you accept the quest "In My Father's House", the directions leading you to Azshara are really vague/odd. It took me into the Emerald Dreamway; however, it didn't really point me in the direction of the Mt. Hyjal portal. (I'm alliance by the way.) Basically, I had to look up the quest and then I realized that the Mt. Hyjal portal was where I should be going. After that, the directions are fine.

Now, the actual bug comes from AFTER you view the memory and it's time to turn in "In My Father's House". So, instead of the guide telling me to use "Dreamwalk" to get back to my order hall, it's telling me to use my hearth to Suramar and then fly from there.

I would give you actual guide "step #"; however, your design of the guide viewer does not allow me to see the actual step number. It just looks like "19..." Perhaps that should be addressed so that we can give better bug reports? (If there's a way to expand that box so that you can see large step numbers, let me know.)

It sounds like the travel system might have had a hiccup trying to get you to Azshara because going to Mt. Hyjal is no where close to Azshara. Going to Mt. Hyjal just gets you out of the order hall which would have been the same as using a hearthstone or your Moonglade port.

For the guidance back to your order hall the travel system most likely does not have that druid spell integrated yet (I know we still need to get some of the different order hall portals and such added in) so that's why it didn't tell you to use that but tried to route you normally.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
    X