Flight Master's Whistle being suggested when it shouldn't

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flight Master's Whistle being suggested when it shouldn't

I'm getting the "Flight Master's Whistle" suggested pretty much all of the time now, even when I'm practically standing on top of the a flight point. I'm seeing it a lot in Suramar and Highmountain especially.

Let me know if you need screenshots or videos to know what I'm talking about.

Can you let us know where you are standing, how far away the closest flight path is, and the name of that flight path when it's suggesting the whistle when it shouldn't?
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

OK, I'll start posting situations as I catch them. Here is one I came across tonight:
      • Guide: World Quests (Step 405: Return to the River)
      • Zone: The Dreamgrove (Druid Order Hall)
      • Loc: 62.22 35.69
      • Distance to Flight Master: I'm almost standing on top of him
      • Guide Destination: Sylvan Falls (Highmountain)

It's worth noting that even after I click on the flight master, the guide still wants me to use the whistle. However, the destination IS highlighted, so once I click on the destination the guide updates properly.
      Last edited by aelorean; October 9, 2016, 02:40 AM.

Comment

• Guide: World Quests (Step 99: Ley Race)
        • Zone: Azsuna
        • Loc: 63.43 30.67
        • Distance to Destination: just a few feet away

For this one, I was almost on top of the destination (quest location) and the guide was still telling me to use the flight master whistle. However, oddly enough, as I was alt-tabbed here to write this, it updated and now properly says to just "run" to the destination. I'm not sure if it's the nature of the "Ley Race" quest not updating until you're right on top of it, or what.

Comment

Working...
        X