Horde DK Class Hall Campaign Step 1963?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horde DK Class Hall Campaign Step 1963?

Once again... not being able to resize the window, means I can't identify exactly which step I am talking about... My guess is 1963. This is the quest where you need to talk to Thassarian, who is outside of Ogrimmar, and then raise Nazgrim from the dead before returning to the Ebon Hold.

The traveling guide gets lost and sends me on a loop.
    • Hearth to Dalaran (I was already in the Ebon Hold, so I just took the portal to Dalaran).
    • take portal to Silvermoon
    • take portal to Hellfire Penninsula
    • take portal to Orgrimmar
    • wait for hearth to Dalaran

When it should be:
    • Hearth to Dalaran
    • take portal to Orgrimmar
    • follow the path to Thassarian outside of Orgrimmar.

I disabled all addons other than Zygors before recording this video to show you guys.

Try doing a full guide wipe/reset and then try the route again with no other addons running.

1. exit WoW
    2. go to the WoW/Interface/Addons folder and delete the ZygorGuidesViewer folder
    3. go to the WoW/WTF/Account/<accountname>/SavedVariables folder and delete the Zygor files in there
    4. run the installer client and install a fresh copy of the guides
    5. go back in game and see if that fixed it
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
      Try doing a full guide wipe/reset and then try the route again with no other addons running.

1. exit WoW
      2. go to the WoW/Interface/Addons folder and delete the ZygorGuidesViewer folder
      3. go to the WoW/WTF/Account/<accountname>/SavedVariables folder and delete the Zygor files in there
      4. run the installer client and install a fresh copy of the guides
      5. go back in game and see if that fixed it
      You should know by now that I don't submit these issues to be told how to fix it after I have already moved on. I report them so your team can try to figure out how to stop them from occuring in the future.

Thank you for your assistance.

Comment

I came here to explain the same issue. Was going to try to identify the problem so it could be looked into. It sent me on the exact same loop. Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by skyjaq View Post
          I came here to explain the same issue. Was going to try to identify the problem so it could be looked into. It sent me on the exact same loop. Thanks,
          Same with me

Comment

Working...
          X