cant do a singel quest in suramar its buged or something helpe me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant do a singel quest in suramar its buged or something helpe me

http://www.ladda-upp.se/bilder/xjlllnobcpbes/ i have problem hard helpe me here is a picture

As you turned in the three quests and accepted the follow up it seems you progressed the quest chain.
    Did you strictly follow the guide or did you do the other quests and then got the "Zealot's Dues" quest?

According to Wowhead comments doing the quest chain (I think Zealot's Dues is an optional quest) causes the NPC to move to the next location.
    I quote where you should find him from Wowhead:
    You will FIRST encounter Lothrius Mooncaller at waypoint 36,22. It is a building on your left as you cross the bridge into the stronghold.

HOWEVER, Lothrius hands out 3 quests, Precious Little Left, Stop the Spell Seekers, and Lay Waste, Lay Mines.

Completing the chain that begins with Lay Waste, Lay MinesLay Waste, Lay Mines, (which takes you through Starweaver's Fate, and The Orchestrator of our Demise) will MOVE Lothrius up to the shielded area at the top of the stronghold.

At this point, you will find him at 30,10
    "Take the portal in Meredil cave to Moonguard Sronghold. He is right there inside bubble."
    I remember having to go to that shielded area, it should be possible for you to turn in the quest later.

Comment

so what can i do now to do quest more ?

Comment

i dont remember so how i do next quest?

Comment

http://www.ladda-upp.se/bilder/ftkbsnqtavajj/ and this http://www.ladda-upp.se/bilder/otlftyfxjywrlm/ its say i dotn have any quest to turn in

Comment

I think you can continue with the guide and turn in the quest at step 262, along with "The Orchestrator of Our Demise" as Lothrius is standing right next to Syrana at that location.

Comment

I checked that the portal to Moonguard Stronghold from Shal'Aran takes me to the location where Lothrius stands after doing all the quests. So as you have the follow up quest to the other three quests you should be able to advance in the guide.

Comment

o i find it now but why the guide dont tell me it was here first ? but now the problem is its say i pick up a new quest here but its any quest here?

Comment

Normally the NPC should have been where the guide told you first.
                  But if you advance in the quest chain he moves.
                  I don't know what happened in your case. When I was there I had no problems following the guide.

Do you have the guide set to automatically accept and turn in quests?

I turned in the quests manually, maybe after turning in the three quests of the chain you or the guide if set to auto accepted the follow up quest and then the NPC disappeared before you were able to turn in "Zealot's Dues".

Comment

no i dont any fking auto quest se here now http://www.ladda-upp.se/bilder/wscanujlewtdmv/

Comment

That's why I loaded up the guide again to find the next step taking you to that position.

Maybe the Zygor team can have an eye on that issue or at least leave a note at step 251 that you are able to turn in that quest later on and put in a turnin step before step 262.

Comment

fkthis dont even work like is should

Comment

Are you still having problems with this? If so, where exactly and please can you go back a few steps in the guide to confirm they are green and you followed the other quest chain?
                          I'm trying to help you as good as I can but I can only look up things when I have the details like quest names and guide steps.
                          And swearing is not the best way to apporach someone who is voluntarily helping out.

Comment

i reinstal wow and the zygor lets se

Comment

If you can't accept certain quests there's no need to reinstall everything, just make sure you have the latest guide running and followed all steps before.
                              These quests are all part of quest chains and you need to complete each one to progress.

Your last screenshot did not show the guide window. The text at the arrow says you accepted the quest "Last Stand of the Moon Guard", is that correct? Were you able to turn in "Zealot's Dues"?

If you have done all steps before accepting ""Last Stand of the Moon Guard" step 264 says you have to watch the dialogue. It may be possible that you need to talk to one of the NPCs to intiate the dialoge sequence.

Comment

Working...
                              X